No announcement yet.

IBF Orders Pulev-Miller, Purse Bid Set For Next Monday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miller should take it

Big Baby will pound Pulev into submission, no matter where the fight is. It would also be good for Miller to travel for a fight in the long term. A win sets him up for serious fights only for at least a year or two. It would be great on his resume for all sorts of reasons. I just don't see a way for Pulev to win .... Bulgaria or anywhere else. Go get 'em Big Baby!

Comment

Nobody is interested in fighting Pulev in Bulgaria.

He brings nothing to the table.

Comment

I love how when anybody on this site references Rafael from ESPN they refer to him as "Fat Dan"
        Boxing fans should all approach him with that name when they see him at fights.

Comment

Would be Big Baby's best W so I don't hate him fighting him even if its for short money. And I'd assume it wouldn't be THAT short. How much is Big Baby making these days? He making THAT f#cking much?

Comment

Not really a fan of Miller . I got Pulev winning a UD with Miller unable to perform under pressure.

Comment

I don't think Miller could knock out Pulev and I don't fancy him winning a decision in Bulgaria. I honestly don't get what people see in Big Baby... is it just because he's American?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                Vlad knocked Pulev out easy 4 years ago
                Even today Wlad would spark Miller in his sleep. Pulev-Miller would be a snoozefest with a 99% chance the Bulgarian gets a wide decision.

Comment

No legit fighter is taking on Pulev in his backyard for peanuts, with his family members acting as the ref and all 3 judges.

Comment

I just remembered that Ocampo got the Errol Spence jr. fight because two eliminators fell through ; Kubrat is now on his second attempt to participate in a IBF title eliminator -- I wonder if 'Big-Baby' ducks Pulev like Shyte will the IBF grant Kubrat a title shot by default?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      Vlad knocked Pulev out easy 4 years ago
                      And the relevance to that is ?

Comment

Working...
                      X