No announcement yet.

IBF Orders Pulev-Miller, Purse Bid Set For Next Monday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
    Miller is about as different from Wlad as 2 fighters can be.
    He'd beat Pulev though. That's why his team are saying no negotiations, just take the 25% hoping they don't take the fight.

Comment

Why would Miller want to go get robbed in Bulgaria?

Comment

I hope Miller agrees to take it, I think Pulev is ready to be taken he looked awful vs Johnson and with Pulev not having fought in over a year he's likely to be rusty too.

But let's be honest nobody is knocking Pulev's door down to fight him for 25% in Bulgaria. Nobody should be shocked should Miller pull out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Vlad knocked Pulev out easy 4 years ago
          Miller is nowhere near where Wlad was four years ago.

Comment

No way on earth Miller is going abroad.

Comment

What’s the deal with Miller and Hearn then? Was it just a fight by fight deal? For me, this would be a sensible move to aim to headline on one of the smaller DAZN shows (with ideally a couple decent undercards). I would think Hearn would make some sort of bid on that basis as long as there’s no stipulation it has to be before September?

Comment

As high as I am on Miller, I could see this one going 12 hard rounds, much like Pulev-Chisora... and if I was an undefeated fighter on the verge of a title shot with various sanctioning bodies, I'm not so sure I'd take my chances on the decision going my way in Sofia, Bulgaria. I'm not saying he'd get robbed, but I am saying he'd be going abroad into someone else's back yard to fight for something other than a title. it's a serious gamble...

Comment

Can't wait for Miller to lose. Delusional moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                    Miller is nowhere near where Wlad was four years ago.
                    And Pulev probably isn't anywhere near to where Pulev was 4 years ago....

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      And Pulev probably isn't anywhere near to where Pulev was 4 years ago....
                      Maybe, but that's why they fight the fights, right?

Comment

Working...
                      X