No announcement yet.

IBF Orders Pulev-Miller, Purse Bid Set For Next Monday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    I think Miller should take a gamble here and take the fight. Pulev hasn't looked good in a while.
    The reason it's unlikely is because Miller is an obvious choice for Joshua, or if he were to lose to wilder; then wilder. So he has a potential huge fight either way in my view. He isn't going to gamble that away

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
      No, he didn't do that all himself but official info was made public about him working with Hearn for two fights, two fights happened so we have no reason to believe they still work together unless some new info is presented on the matter.
      Well miller's HBO deal isn't for two fights only.. and the below is a direct quote from miller.

"I’m my own promoter, number 1. I have a co-promotional deal with Salita Promotions, and we did a deal with Eddie Hearn and HBO. That’s the promoter right now,”

So he isn't promoted by them.. but he is co promoted by them.. but he isnt.

I'd love to see the advertising expenses and everything else that goes alongside promoting a card in the accounts of big baby promotions because my guess is it's a fat zero and all the finances for his "promotional" company will be incoming payments from matchroom and HBO.

If that isn't promotion I don't know what is.

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
        Well it's been reported on numerous outlets that that's the case.

Unless you believe that salita promotions has nothing to do with Miller when he they absolutely do co promote him ..but miller says they don't.

His explanation is he isn't promoted by matchroom...but by big baby promotions and nobody else and that he just made the good business decision to fight on an Eddie Hearn card.

That was the Jacobs arias fight...he's been on the second Jacobs card and will probably be on the next. All on HBO..the fight deal that Hearn negotiated alongside that of Jacobs.

Or am I supposed to believe that jarrell miller negotiated his own HBO deal ?

Not sure where Miller goes from here but least he got some national exposure with HBO. I think he should take this fight. Might be his only way of getting a title shot
        Last edited by Vmitchell1134; 06-25-2018, 02:42 PM.

Comment

As far as the original thread topic goes.. id ****in love charles Martin to go to Bulgaria

Comment

Working...
          X