Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Spence get a pass for fighting Ocampo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow 3 straight pages of OP getting ripped to shreds lol.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      if ocampo was champ i think even floyd comes out of retirement to cherry pick another belt.
      You are BAR NONE the stupidest user on this board. And that is saying something considering the original post is from another complete and utter moron.

Comment

How did this thread get so many replies

Comment

It's a mandatory so it is what it is. I've got no problems with mandatories getting their shot, but it is annoying when due to the ranking etc we get weak fights. But that's neither fighters fault.

But yeah, it's also annoying when people let some madatories slide without complaint, but complain about other fighter's mandatories. They should be consistent, these guys don't pick their own mandatories.

Comment

Ocampo is 22-0.

Comment

He been back 2 back good opponents for like 3years...He cant get a break? Save that energy for guys like GGG lol

Comment

Isn't he the mandatory?

I don't mind even though it's a terrible mismatch.

Comment

Did you see what the IBF just did to GGG for not fighting its mandatory

Comment

Because it is a mandatory and he is set for an unification next

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      How did this thread get so many replies
                      Because sometimes you have to beat THE TRUTH into some people's heads

Comment

Working...
                      X