Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Spence get a pass for fighting Ocampo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
    Ocampo is 22-0.

And? Dominic Wade was 19-0 when he fought GGG and that fight got trashed and rightfully so.
    Last edited by Southpawology; 06-16-2018, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Who’s giving him a pass? What do you want me to do? Post cherries on his Instagram posts?

Comment

Because Thurman basically retired to avoid a unification with him (including being stripped of his WBC belt). You want Spence to stay inactive waiting for Thurman? Spence has already called out the winner of Porter/Garcia, and I'm pretty sure he's willing to fight Crawford too. Crawford needs 1 or 2 fights to acclimate to the division, or people would say Spence cherry-picked Crawford coming up in weight.

Comment

Who the hell else can he fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
            And? Dominic Wade was 19-0 when he fought GGG and that fight got trashed and rightfully so.
            who is saying this is a good fight?

people laughed more at gg cause his whole resume was nothing but trash besides lemeuix up to that point, and even he isnt that good. While all his fan boys claimed him as the best MW of all time...

Comment

Ahahahahahahahahahshahshahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
                Are you kidding me? The dude is a 45-1 underdog. This is the type of fighter he should be fighting as his first fight as a pro.

And don't give me the "everyone is scared" BS

You telling me he couldn't get a Victor Ortiz, Berto, Alexander or the other Peterson brother? Hell even Joshua Clottey or at least a name who used to be good with an actual chance to make Spence look bad.

This is unacceptable. And I'm disgusted
                It was an IBF mandatory. As long as Spence faces Crawford, Thurman or the Garcia-Porter winner next then I don’t see the issue here?

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Mangtana View Post
                  It was an IBF mandatory. As long as Spence faces Crawford, Thurman or the Garcia-Porter winner next then I don’t see the issue here?
                  Garcia -porter been around for ages past their prime. spence and Crawford NEVER fight

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                    Garcia -porter been around for ages past their prime. spence and Crawford NEVER fight
                    Explain to me how you came to this conclusion..

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Mangtana View Post
                      Explain to me how you came to this conclusion..
                      being I did not smoke crack pop pain pills shoot heroin and drink a bottle of whiskey it was very easy. SOENCE AND CRAWFORD WILL NEVER FIGHT

Comment

Working...
                      X