Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Spence get a pass for fighting Ocampo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Who should he fight instead
    I don’t care I’m just calling a spade a spade. Black posters like Larry will defend him til death because he is black and moving up in the boxing world. Same can be said of the Mexicans and Alvarez who defend him still. Or the euros with ggg. I’m not say all do this but most. Am I wrong?

Comment

Who should he be fighting instead?
      Weren't Garcia and Porter available before this fight was ordered, you clown?
      You crucified Glovkin for fighting his mandatories and you can't come up with a single fighter that was available in those instances.
      I gave you a list. Can't you at least admit Haymon is so helpless?

Comment

Its a mando.

End thread

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
          Are you kidding me? The dude is a 45-1 underdog. This is the type of fighter he should be fighting as his first fight as a pro.

And don't give me the "everyone is scared" BS

You telling me he couldn't get a Victor Ortiz, Berto, Alexander or the other Peterson brother? Hell even Joshua Clottey or at least a name who used to be good with an actual chance to make Spence look bad.

This is unacceptable. And I'm disgusted
          Blame the IBF. They are the same guys who put Wade in as Golovkin's mandatory. Spence admitted he had never heard of the guy and apparently neither has anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
            yeah, see the ggg wade thread i just bumped. such a ****ing sad bunch of posters on here lol, talk about a double standard.
            A lot of fools exposed as hypocrites lmfao
            One thing I noticed is that my boy larry kept it real and blamed the IBF and so did surprisingly that ****** hater about time

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
              Weren't Garcia and Porter available before this fight was ordered, you clown?
              You crucified Glovkin for fighting his mandatories and you can't come up with a single fighter that was available in those instances.
              I gave you a list. Can't you at least admit Haymon is so helpless?
              Spence vs. Ocampo was ordered by the IBF on Jan 23rd.

Danny Garcia was scheduled to fight Rios on Feb 17th. Garcia nor Porter have a belt so there was no unification that would've trumped his mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                I don’t care I’m just calling a spade a spade. Black posters like Larry will defend him til death because he is black and moving up in the boxing world. Same can be said of the Mexicans and Alvarez who defend him still. Or the euros with ggg. I’m not say all do this but most. Am I wrong?
                Or maybe he should fight a 140lber and claim nobody wants to face him. That's the wave

Comment

Or maybe he should fight a 140lber and claim nobody wants to face him. That's the wave
                  Focus on what I first posted and find eveidence to prove me wrong

Comment

the GGG brigade is out today full court press.

Comment

Its interesting how the same people who kept shitting on GGG because he faced IBF mandatory Wade are now praising Spence for facing mandatory Ocampo.

The only major difference is that Spence doesnt even do any drug testing for his fight while GGG was enrolled to the Clean Boxing Program all this time.

Comment

Working...
                      X