Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford To Return in October, on ESPN, Says Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford To Return in October, on ESPN, Says Arum

Coming off his emphatic ninth round stoppage of Jeff Horn to capture the WBO welterweight title Terence Crawford (33-0, 24 KOs) will be taking a summer vacation. But as the leaves turn in the fall, expect him back in action.
    [Click Here To Read More]

against Jose benavidez.. it ain't hard to tell
    Last edited by Andre_parker1; 06-13-2018, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Coo I'm dying to watch Crawford fight another lad

Comment

top rank espn has been real good we know is going to be another top rank fighter cause top rank like business to stay in house so benavidez makes since for top rank

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
          against Jose Ramirez.. it ain't hard to tell
          easy work for Bud.

Comment

Please let it not be PAC.

Comment

Benavidez isn't bad given that the PBC guys are tied up for now. Was hoping he'd come to LA I want to see him fight in this area soon. Also been wanting to check out one of his fights in Omaha. Seen him a few times in Vegas but always cool to check out a new location.

Comment

Crawford-Spence, Loma-Garcia every other match for them is just a filler, make it happen

Comment

The fight being in Nebraska let's me know it's gonna be Jose Benavidez Jr

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    The fight being in Nebraska let's me know it's gonna be Jose Benavidez Jr
                    They should try Benavidez in LA and save the mando for Nebraska. At least I wish they would do that.

Comment

Working...
                    X