No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford To Return in October, on ESPN, Says Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    You said it's the fight WE want next. I was trying to figure out which one you worked for. Bud or Jose
    and I’m asking u what other possible fight is better in your opinion?

Comment

PAC vs MAYTYSEE should get CRAWFORD in Oct.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
        and I’m asking u what other possible fight is better in your opinion?
        Who is WE? Do you work for Bud or Jose?

Comment

Everybody thinking Benavidez gets the call?

I say they are cashing dude out since his gunshot incident. I think dude is on borrowed time so he's just getting his money right to open a GNC or drone store or f#cking something for the next chapter of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

I say they are cashing dude out since his gunshot incident. I think dude is on borrowed time so he's just getting his money right to open a GNC or drone store or f#cking something for the next chapter of his life.
            i think your right. Or be his brothers co trainer

Comment

Who is WE? Do you work for Bud or Jose?
              i think it’s a good fight. They got bad blood. Plus who else is available. Will u answer that?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

He came at Crawford foul now he gets the beatdown he asked for.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                  i think it’s a good fight. They got bad blood. Plus who else is available. Will u answer that?
                  Ok. I also think it's a good fight and acceptable for Bud.

Comment

Ok. I also think it's a good fight and acceptable for Bud.
                    It’s a first defense. Plus no one better is available. Garcia and Porter are fighting a month earlier. Haymon will save Spence to fight the winner. Thurman wants two tune ups so he’s out. Berto and Alexander are fighting each other and neither is a better option than Benavidez. Kavaliaskas is an option but he will be the mandatory soon so they can save him.

So who else? Ponamarev? Of-Mathysse winner would be nice but I don’t see them fighting again in October. Too soon at their their age. Sadam Ali could be an option or Mike alvarado but both are less worthy than Benavidez imo. Khan would be interesting but Hearn is saving him for Brook.

There aren’t a lot of options. Collazo? Josesito Lopez? Yuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                      He came at Crawford foul now he gets the beatdown he asked for.
                      If you switch payday with beatdown I agree. Not that he won't get beatdown, but I think the part he's going for is the payday. Guy is on fumes & cashing out as I see it.

Comment

Working...
                      X