Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Horn's Coach Reveals: Bad Blisters a Factor in Loss To Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
    He's an insufferable b*tch and an embarrassment to Aussies that have balls.
    Your absolutely right ; Aussies r as tough as fughin nails and this mofo is crying
    Especially after getting that gift with Pac Man
    Just wrong , he should chut the fugh up and be really happy of the coin he has made

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
      Let him fight Spence next so that he can end him
      No, please no! I could never endure another three months or so of idiotic pre-fight ranting by Horn and his team.

His ass has been kicked, now let him go back where he belongs.

Comment

Here's a good fight... Horn vs Victor Ortiz. Bring it on!

Comment

The toe excuse was already taken.

Comment

REMINDER- Don't forget to cancel your subscription if you don't want to keep it. That's how they get you.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              Lol, I thought I've heard all the excuses for losing but this is a new one.... Why is it 90% of fighters come up with a bullshet excuse when they lose?? Why can't they just accept the ass whopping like a man and admit they lost fair and square....
              Next we're gonna hear a fighter say he forgot his lucky underwear and that's why he lost... ����

it's a function of confidence, and you need to ahve compl;ete confidence to box at the top level.

"this guy beat me because of outside factor X ______, not becuase he's better than i am."

most athletes at the top level think this way. again, you need to think you are athe best to even be good at this sport.

coach sounds like a dweeb, but i understand what he's doing. he wants his guy to get another title shot and make a f#ckload of money. should he tell his guy he's not good enough to ever be in the ring with terrence crawford and that he should hang them up?

Comment

This may be worse than “The dog ate homework”

Comment

That whole side is a bunch of bhitchy old hens kackling all the time. Sad. I hate to see MEN acting like OLD bhitches.

Comment

I thought he was going to say Horn had blisters on his ass...he seems mighty butt hurt.

Comment

Their acting like old bhitches. Making excuses like Fckin old Kunts. Sad.

Comment

Working...
                      X