Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Horn's Coach Reveals: Bad Blisters a Factor in Loss To Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
    Does Rushton realize what utter fools this excuse makes the entire Horn camp look like? They fly half way 'round the world for arguably the second biggest fight of Horn's career, and they forget.....HIS FUCKING SHOES???
    After the last 12 months do you think he has any self awareness at all?

They are probably gonna start bragging that Ray Robinson was Horn's sparring partner soon.

Comment

"He forgot his training shoes so his dad went out and bought him a new pair of Nikes here but they just gave him horrendous blisters"

He said blisters, so multiple. When he felt the discomfort and noticed the first blister why not go buy a different pair? Are you going to tell me he only trained that one day or that the blisters happened to only show up all at the same time on the last day of prep, rendering him unable to walk? Cmon man!! Excuses excusew.

Comment

I heard his cat died last week, too, but he didn't want everyone feeling SO sorry for him.

Comment

Are these dudes for real?

Blisters?

Horn forgot to mention that when he told the planet that Crawford was trembling with fear at the weighin.

Just STFU and go away forever.

Comment

If the blisters were popped two days before then they wouldn't hurt on fight night. They stop hurting pretty much the moment they're popped.

Comment

Didn't stop him from bull rushing in the fight and get his ass beat..
              This is like Pinky Toe - II

Comment

Originally posted by Trudoe the.. View Post
                "He forgot his training shoes so his dad went out and bought him a new pair of Nikes here but they just gave him horrendous blisters"

He said blisters, so multiple. When he felt the discomfort and noticed the first blister why not go buy a different pair? Are you going to tell me he only trained that one day or that the blisters happened to only show up all at the same time on the last day of prep, rendering him unable to walk? Cmon man!! Excuses excusew.
                Getting another pair of new shoes wouldn't help cause they need to be broken in, otherwise blisters. It's a bs excuse though, cause blisters stop hurting once they're popped.

This little mutt and his trainer should crawl back under the rock they came from. He's lucky enough to have been gifted a home-cooked decision against a faded champ, shouldn't be expecting anymore charity from the sport.

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOL team horny continue to make fools of themselves! I'm glad crawford whooped that ass! that had to have been a long plane ride home!

Comment

Originally posted by LITTLE JOE View Post
                    This is just a marketing ruse and a spin in an attempt to keep Horn relevant in the public's mind to secure another big fight.
                    he wont be getting another big fight and lol these excuses are just making horn and his team look really stupid and pathetic. horn and his trainer are ******s. blisters? really? horn needs to toughen up lol

Comment

I almost want Arum to rob him. When he's having some tune up fight. Just have Arum call him after the score cards are read out and call him a ****ing prick.

Comment

Working...
                      X