Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Horn's Coach Reveals: Bad Blisters a Factor in Loss To Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    Lol, I thought I've heard all the excuses for losing but this is a new one.... Why is it 90% of fighters come up with a bullshet excuse when they lose?? Why can't they just accept the ass whopping like a man and admit they lost fair and square....
    Next we're gonna hear a fighter say he forgot his lucky underwear and that's why he lost... 😆😂
    April 10, 2014:

Roach wants Bradley to stop the "injured feet" excuse to explain the issues he was having in their first fight. In the build-up to the rematch, Pacquiao's team sent Bradley a pack of socks.

"Who cares about the feet. That has nothing to do with the decision or anything in the world. Who gives a f*** about the feet? Just because you have a f***ing blister on your foot. You're a fighter. Come on. These are professional fighters. Blisters on feet should be no f***ing issue whatsoever," Roach said.

However, Pacquiao himself has used the blister excuse for his performance against Juan Manuel Marquez in fight one.

"Toward the latter rounds, because I was wearing socks that were very thin, I had developed blisters on my feet - making it very difficult for me to move as effectively as I had during the earlier rounds. I had to fight more flatfooted than we had trained. After the fight, when I took my boots off, my socks were worn through and they were very bloody."

https://www.boxingscene.com/roach-ti...ut-feet--76579

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      Naw Mosley used the same excuse for the Manny loss
      What excuse? The blisters on his feet excuse??

Comment

What excuse? The blisters on his feet excuse??
        yep...............

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          April 10, 2014:

Roach wants Bradley to stop the "injured feet" excuse to explain the issues he was having in their first fight. In the build-up to the rematch, Pacquiao's team sent Bradley a pack of socks.

"Who cares about the feet. That has nothing to do with the decision or anything in the world. Who gives a f*** about the feet? Just because you have a f***ing blister on your foot. You're a fighter. Come on. These are professional fighters. Blisters on feet should be no f***ing issue whatsoever," Roach said.

However, Pacquiao himself has used the blister excuse for his performance against Juan Manuel Marquez in fight one.

"Toward the latter rounds, because I was wearing socks that were very thin, I had developed blisters on my feet - making it very difficult for me to move as effectively as I had during the earlier rounds. I had to fight more flatfooted than we had trained. After the fight, when I took my boots off, my socks were worn through and they were very bloody."

https://www.boxingscene.com/roach-ti...ut-feet--76579
          Oh damn! I guess you've proved me wrong! I've been watching boxing for years and never knew about these excuses... I guess the blister excuse has been around for a while now.... 😆

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            yep...............
            Yeah I just read that both Bradley and Pacquiao have used the blister excuse in the past.... I guess the blister excuse has been around for quite some time..... 😄

Comment

Oh damn! I guess you've proved me wrong! I've been watching boxing for years and never knew about these excuses... I guess the blister excuse has been around for a while now.... 😆
              Maybe it's just a Top Rank thing? Lol!

Comment

or how about Horn never should have been there in the first place except crooked jew Arum wanted an easy welter belt for his boy Crawford.

Comment

So they quit selling boxing shoes and socks in the United States? What this guy is saying is that they don't know how to prepare for a professional fight and that gives the opponent an unfair advantage.

Comment

Wow

Check this out ?I think rushton has a book of all existing excuses wow he won't accept Crawford was superior.wow next thing will be horns underwear was to tight

Comment

Horn should bin his trainers and get people who have his long time health as their priority. The kid has heart but that and brave cornermen will get him brain damaged or killed.

Comment

Working...
                      X