Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder fought Ortiz for 2million but wouldn't fight AJ for 15m??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    Showtime guaranteed the money. If they lose money, who cares. AJ got his 50 million. Once his bluff was called, he had new excuses.
    AJ doesn't need 50 Million if he clears over 30 with hometown advantage .

I know your somewhat new to the actual ins and outs but it wouldn't make sense to give all that up for an extra 10 /15 Million when you can generate 20 Million a fight .

This is just pure common sense ,that you cant grasp !

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      If the choices are 50 million in the US or 30 million in the UK, 20 million is a lot of money to leave on the table when you can be knocked out and your earning power is halved over night.

I know your somewhat new to the actual ins and outs but it wouldn't make sense to give all that up for an extra 10 /15 Million when you can generate 20 Million a fight .
      Happy to compare credentials if you make it worth my while.

If it's such common sense, AJ wouldn't have said he'd sign tomorrow for 50 million.

You can lose at any time. Career can end at any time. 50 million guaranteed is a lot to turn down.

Comment

Listen, that makes too much sense for wilder fan boys. They just cant put themselves in anyone elses boots except wilders!! Thats the problem with them. You cant even reason with them, bbbboooom sssqquuuaaddd baby yeah

Joshua should at this stage fight povetkin in sept, some other good opponent in march and then make the wilder fight summer time in london in wembley, he will have close to 50 mil by the wilder fight and offer wilder 10X his payday and if he complains tell him to go **** himself, bombsquad!!! Reality check!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Smash View Post
          Listen, that makes too much sense for wilder fan boys. They just cant put themselves in anyone elses boots except wilders!! Thats the problem with them. You cant even reason with them, bbbboooom sssqquuuaaddd baby yeah

Joshua should at this stage fight povetkin in sept, some other good opponent in march and then make the wilder fight summer time in london in wembley, he will have close to 50 mil by the wilder fight and offer wilder 10X his payday and if he complains tell him to go **** himself, bombsquad!!! Reality check!!!!
          The problem /risk with that is Wilder getting knocked out in that time span .

The reality is hes a top HW who really doesnt react well at times to punches and im assuring everyone Breazeale hits harder then Ortiz who hurts guys by timing them like he did Wilder .Breazeale will be the first TRUE heavy handed guy hes fought .

Both should continue to win but Wilder is the guy most likely to take an L .

As my post ? Yea they usually go over the head of the Wilder fan club, and im actually dumbing them down . lol

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
            If the choices are 50 million in the US or 30 million in the UK, 20 million is a lot of money to leave on the table when you can be knocked out and your earning power is halved over night.

Happy to compare credentials if you make it worth my while.

If it's such common sense, AJ wouldn't have said he'd sign tomorrow for 50 million.

You can lose at any time. Career can end at any time. 50 million guaranteed is a lot to turn down.
            50 Million wouldn't make sense for Joshua or Wilder in a U.S fight .

15 / 20 Million isnt on the table when the undercard fighters , promotional services , Wilders team , Venue officials , cable providers , and paying back the 50 Million WITH interest to the sponsor ALL have to get paid !

This leaves Wilder with an estimated 10 Million and Joshua a measly 15 Million more without home field which DOES NOT outweigh homefield advantage

Again you can make claims about your wonderful credentials and how rich you are but you have no clue what your talking about actual boxing ! lol
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 06-26-2018, 01:45 PM.

Comment

The problem /risk with that is Wilder getting knocked out in that time span .

The reality is hes a top HW who really doesnt react well at times to punches and im assuring everyone Breazeale hits harder then Ortiz who hurts guys by timing them like he did Wilder .Breazeale will be the first TRUE heavy handed guy hes fought .

Both should continue to win but Wilder is the guy most likely to take an L .

As my post ? Yea they usually go over the head of the Wilder fan club, and im actually dumbing them down . lol
              joshua wont lose any sleep if wilder gets beat. Wilder is a dangerous opponent simply because of his weird angles power punch, if joshua gets all the belts without facing wilder he wont care. The fight will happen sometime regardless of other results. I will laugh so hard if this fight gets pushed back to next summer and the wilder fan boys having fits. Wilder can go back to fighting bums for a year, see you next year deo

Comment

• The cold reality is that Wilder needs AJ more than AJ needs Wilder. AJ is earning 10x what Wilder earns per fight, plus all of his endorsements on top of that. There is NO ONE ELSE Wilder can fight for a 5-digit payday, meanwhile, AJ can earn $20M fighting Miller, Whyte, Ortiz, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smash View Post
                  joshua wont lose any sleep if wilder gets beat. Wilder is a dangerous opponent simply because of his weird angles power punch, if joshua gets all the belts without facing wilder he wont care. The fight will happen sometime regardless of other results. I will laugh so hard if this fight gets pushed back to next summer and the wilder fan boys having fits. Wilder can go back to fighting bums for a year, see you next year deo
                  "joshua wont lose any sleep if wilder gets beat "

I would disagree .

Joshua actually wants the best possible resume and that idiot unfortunately would make any detractors silent , so he wants to be the first to knock him out .

Im STILL assuming it does take place in Spring 2019 at Wembley .

Comment

"joshua wont lose any sleep if wilder gets beat "

I would disagree .

Joshua actually wants the best possible resume and that idiot unfortunately would make any detractors silent , so he wants to be the first to knock him out .

Im STILL assuming it does take place in Spring 2019 at Wembley .
                    you could be right, maybe he does want the big unification undisputed event, cant argue it would be big night, only joshua knows his priority between cash, belts and wilder

i tend to think he wouldnt mind a few more fights, loadz of cash and then wilder summer 2019 wembley, that sounds like a good plan, it sounds the best route for joshua to be honest, by a long way actually

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      The cold reality is that Wilder needs AJ more than AJ needs Wilder.
                      Yes, of course. Which is why Wilder has been more eager to make the fight. I have no problem saying AJ needs the fight less. The problem is his fans being tricked into thinking AJ is aggressively pursuing the fight when that's really not true. AJ's side has done everything possible to try to delay things.

AJ is earning 10x what Wilder earns per fight
                      It's likely really only 4-5x. Not 10x. But still, it shows AJ needs the fight far less.

Comment

Working...
                      X