Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder fought Ortiz for 2million but wouldn't fight AJ for 15m??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It doesn't really make any sense.
    Having the opportunity to gain more belts no longer have any value.
    It's like not showing up in a job interview and demand compensation right away.
    It's like, "I'm not going to win, anyways."

Comment

• I really hate that argument... You should get what the fight is worth.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
        Yes, of course. Which is why Wilder has been more eager to make the fight. I have no problem saying AJ needs the fight less. The problem is his fans being tricked into thinking AJ is aggressively pursuing the fight when that's really not true. AJ's side has done everything possible to try to delay things.

It's likely really only 4-5x. Not 10x. But still, it shows AJ needs the fight far less.
        I wouldn't say Wilder is eager to make the fight. AJ is certainly not in any hurry, but Wilder isn't going out of his way to get this done either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shane1091 View Post
          I really hate that argument... You should get what the fight is worth.
          I know the thread is like 300+ posts now, but I've said many times that I was being sarcastic and only applied the same logic as Wilder fans applied to Joshua - to make a point.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            I wouldn't say Wilder is eager to make the fight. AJ is certainly not in any hurry, but Wilder isn't going out of his way to get this done either.
            dude he accepted a flat fee to go to the uk. if thats not going out of his way, what is?

Comment

• Donkey Wilder will make much more than 15m fighting Breazeale, you just wait and see!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                Donkey Wilder will make much more than 15m fighting Breazeale, you just wait and see!
                Rumor has it , Wilder is going to punch the shyte out of Breazeale in a hotel lobby, one on one this time and knock 40% out of him that he demanded from Joshua which gets him 15.5 Million in coins falling out of Breazeales arse hole( using Wilder fan logic ) .

If i kept posting like this it would require no thought process , maybe i will become a Wilder fan ? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  Rumor has it , Wilder is going to punch the shyte out of Breazeale in a hotel lobby, one on one this time and knock 40% out of him that he demanded from Joshua which gets him 15.5 Million in coins falling out of Breazeales arse hole( using Wilder fan logic ) .

If i kept posting like this it would require no thought process , maybe i will become a Wilder fan ? lol
                  Well Donkey Wilder did beat up Dominic family for free already so this time he will beat Breazeale himself for his lunch money I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                  X