Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder fought Ortiz for 2million but wouldn't fight AJ for 15m??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    There was nothing to meet about.
    This guy is parading around saying he's promoted boxing for 20 years, yet says there's nothing to meet about

For the biggest fight of boxing!!

What brand of crack have you been smoking?

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      This guy is parading around saying he's promoted boxing for 20 years, yet says there's nothing to meet about

Until you have an understanding on the money, you have nothing. When you have nothing, there is nothing to meet about. Mayweather vs Pacquiao was the biggest fight in boxing and Arum refused to meet until Haymon agreed to 60/40.

Comment

• Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
        Again, you're twisting things. Hearn did confirm that they were interested in $50M offer, BUT NOT INTERESTED IN $50M OFFER AND SIGNING BLINDLY.
        Nobody was asking them to sign blindly. Hearn was being asked to confirm that 50 million would be acceptable if the other terms were satisfactory. Hearn refused to confirm that because Hearn didn't want the deal. Which Hearn has already confirmed himself because even once it was proved the money was real, Hearn still said no.

Comment

Until you have an understanding on the money, you have nothing. When you have nothing, there is nothing to meet about. Mayweather vs Pacquiao was the biggest fight in boxing and Arum refused to meet until Haymon agreed to 60/40.
          I have an infinite better understanding of money than you that's for sure

I don't need to brag about this that or the other, but we can take this offline and see who deals with money most between the two of us.

Comment

I have an infinite better understanding of money than you that's for sure

I don't need to brag about this that or the other, but we can take this offline and see who deals with money most between the two of us.
            would love to do that. let's place a wager where we each reveal our true identity and whoever has the lower net worth must pay the other $1,000,000.

you in? let's get our funds in escrow and get the contracts drawn up.

Comment

• The value of both fighters has gone up. I think that’s why.
              They just want a fair shake now that their value increased.

Comment

would love to do that. let's place a wager where we each reveal our true identity and whoever has the lower net worth must pay the other $1,000,000.

you in? let's get our funds in escrow and get the contracts drawn up.
                Escrow... man you're delusional. Are you trying to do a Deontay Wilder on me.

I don't need to send you escrow, I can send you one link and a screenshot proving I'm worth more than your broke ass.

Comment

Honestly somebody believe this stinky liar is a promoter? Lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                    Honestly somebody believe this stinky liar is a promoter? Lmao
                    hahahahah no of course not He's just a kid on the internet.

Comment

hahahahah no of course not He's just a kid on the internet.
                      And off meds apparently.

Comment

Working...
                      X