Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder fought Ortiz for 2million but wouldn't fight AJ for 15m??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    You did backtrack and you're still trying to backtrack. You're not fooling anyone, son.

Was it explained to you or not?

6 times more than Wilder's highest purse is still below what he deserves for this fight if you consider that it gives him NO POTENTIAL to get more if the fight sells more. No one would be ****** enough to accept a flat rate for this fight, you moron.

You wanted Pacquiao to accept 40 mill flat rate. How much did he wind up getting for the Mayweather fight? And in light of that, would accepting 40 mill flat have been an idiotic thing to do?

I'll await your response. Let's see what you come back with
    I know he deserves more you effing crackhead, what is it you don't understand

Damn, you're just insanely dumb. Either that or you read what you want to read.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Who cares if he begged or not.

Yeah, he did go on a plane because if he didn't he'd have to give up his belt. How hard is that to understand?

AJ is not in that position plus made more in his last 3 fights than Wilder will make in his whole career. So he is not forced to go anywhere.

Your last line literally doesn't make any sense. You're using Povetkin as an example for Wilder being happy to travel, but then you agree he only went because he had to

Typical Wilder crackhead fans.
      who cares?

you just told me he begged for the money? you sure ? or were you just making **** up to support your terrible position

AJ only uses his passport for pressers in NY...lol...wilder uses his to fight......aj ok with wlad in vegas and big baby in BK...but wilder? "has to be in the UK"...even though it makes more $$$ in the USofA!!! lol

quack quack

Comment

Ehm, you just said I was backtracking? When I literally said it in my first or second post.

No one is backtracking dummy. You just don't understand it because you're not that intelligent. Which is obvious by the way you write.
        Yet you're the one who is being called a moron left and right? Dude, you're seriously dumb as bricks and you're trying too hard.

I'm still waiting for you to tell me about why Pacquiao should have accepted 40 million, how much he eventually got, and if that 40 mill would have been a good idea or not.

Waiting..Let's see which one of us is the idiot

Comment

Ask the fool I was responding to, you moron. He doesn't understand that And he was the only one in here to somewhat seem to be on your side. Way to ostracize yourself even more, idiot
          Yup, unlike you I'm not a little girl who need other people to feel secure.

I've said throughout this thread and other threads that AJ made himself look foolish. You know why I can admit that? Because I'm not a fangirl like you.

Comment

Yet you're the one who is being called a moron left and right? Dude, you're seriously dumb as bricks and you're trying too hard.

I'm still waiting for you to tell me about why Pacquiao should have accepted 40 million, how much he eventually got, and if that 40 mill would have been a good idea or not.

Waiting..Let's see which one of us is the idiot
            I'm trying too hard? Ugh man, the irony.

Comment

I know he deserves more you effing crackhead, what is it you don't understand

Damn, you're just insanely dumb. Either that or you read what you want to read.
              Oh now you know he deserves more?

So you just made this thread just to get kicked around and called an idiot, right?

This is fun. Let's keep it going. You digging this grave for yourself is funny as fvvck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                who cares?

you just told me he begged for the money? you sure ? or were you just making **** up to support your terrible position

AJ only uses his passport for pressers in NY...lol...wilder uses his to fight......aj ok with wlad in vegas and big baby in BK...but wilder? "has to be in the UK"...even though it makes more $$$ in the USofA!!! lol

quack quack
                He fought Daniel Cota in Mexico. Road warrior!!!

Comment

I'm trying too hard? Ugh man, the irony.

Tell us why Pacquiao should have accepted $40 million like you said.

But first, tell us how much he got when he fought Mayweather.

Then try to tell us you're not an idiot again

Waiting......

Comment

He fought Daniel Cota in Mexico. Road warrior!!!
                    fought in mexico and went to Russia to fight

when has AJ fought outside of UK?

oh that's right! he only goes there for press conferences!

he sure likes to talk about fighting in America tho right?!?!? that's gotta count for something!

quack quack

Comment

Oh now you know he deserves more?

So you just made this thread just to get kicked around and called an idiot, right?

This is fun. Let's keep it going. You digging this grave for yourself is funny as fvvck.
                      Ok. I'm going to tell you exactly why I made this thread.. It seems like you just don't get it. So I'll break it down EXACTLY to a tee. So you can finally understand it.

1. ShoulderRoll made an incredibly dumb thread saying "Joshua would go to the U.S. for Jarrel Miller. But not for Wilder and $50 million?" or something like that.

Miller and Wilder have zero to do with each other.

Miller is an easy fight, for good money that Eddie and AJ would completely control everything of and get a guaranteed victory in the U.S in front of a U.S crowd.

Wilder is the most dangerous fight, much more expensive with a 50-50 chance for both guys - therefore every advantage you can get is extremely important.

And said this proved he was ducking.

So I responded with an equally dumb comparison to show how ****** comparisons don't work in boxing.

Yet predictably, guys like you project your fanboy mentality on me as soon as you see it. You are incapable of being unbiased, because you're a fanboy.

I'm a fan. I want to see good fights. If joshua is dumb, I'll say he's dumb. If he has a point, I'll say he has a point. Same with Wilder - He's one of my favourite fighters too. It was a good offer from him and his team.

50 million is a lot - But it's up to AJ whether or not he'll sell his soul so to speak. Which is what it would be.

Comment

Working...
                      X