Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder fought Ortiz for 2million but wouldn't fight AJ for 15m??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    It's like this guy thinks it bothers me if him and his girlfriends call me names.

After all this time, you still haven't figured out why this thread was made. And you keep calling me thick. The irony is flying straight over your head.

Look at post #7
    What the fuvck is that supposed to prove, dumbass Look at post #31!

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Right so you still can't answer how one guy can receive an offer of 6x his best payday and call it a crap offer, and the other guy get 1.5 his biggest and it's fantastic.

Go on.

This **** was explained to your Simple Simon ass a number of times, but you still can't understand it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      wilder actually has had fights outside of the US and even went to Russia to fight PEDvetkin before PEDvetkin ****ed it all up

its AJ who was willing to rematch wlad in vegas and has a promoter that continues to float a fight against miller in Brooklyn

yet when it comes to deontay "it has to be in the UK"...lol

keep trying harder fairyboy
      But you do understand that Wilder was forced to go to Russia right? Because he lost a purse bid. You do realize he didn't want to right? You're acting like he wanted to get up and travel to Russia.

Wilder went around all showtimes offices begging to come up with 50mil for AJ. Why?

So he could have it at home.

Whether right or wrong, and I couldn't give a **** where the fight is, AJ wants it at home - just like Wilder does. there's literally no difference.

The difference is it matters more to Wilder to have this fight than it matters to AJ money wise. Those are just facts. AJ can fight Povetkin and make 60% of the Wilder fight (in the UK). Wilder has to go back to 1-2 million purses whoever he fights next.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        The fact that it was just basically Curt whos dumb as rocks and WBC a proven head case who gets constantly pointed out on mistakes on here were your primary backers should tell you that you aint kicking anything around .

All youve done is reiterate the same baseless argument bc thats what you fan boys do .

The fact posters like king hippo and upper cut two of the dumbest posters on here are Wilder fans says it all about that fanbase ! Really all you guys are dumb as hell and base your points on false or illogical views . and that WAS shown to you on this thread .... lol
        You've run away from me 2 times. Why are you coming back just to run away again?

Stop ducking it.

1. Did AJ say he would take the fight for $50mill?

2. Was he offered $50 mill?

3. Did he decline the offer?

Answer the questions, bltch

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          What the fuvck is that supposed to prove, dumbass Look at post #31!

This **** was explained to your Simple Simon ass a number of times, but you still can't understand it.
          Ehm, you just said I was backtracking? When I literally said it in my first or second post.

No one is backtracking dummy. You just don't understand it because you're not that intelligent. Which is obvious by the way you write.

Comment

But you do understand that Wilder was forced to go to Russia right? Because he lost a purse bid. You do realize he didn't want to right? You're acting like he wanted to get up and travel to Russia.

Wilder went around all showtimes offices begging to come up with 50mil for AJ. Why?

So he could have it at home.

Whether right or wrong, and I couldn't give a **** where the fight is, AJ wants it at home - just like Wilder does. there's literally no difference.

The difference is it matters more to Wilder to have this fight than it matters to AJ money wise. Those are just facts. AJ can fight Povetkin and make 60% of the Wilder fight (in the UK). Wilder has to go back to 1-2 million purses whoever he fights next.
            now he "begged" huh? you have any footage of him on hands and knees? or any quotes from finkel and Espinoza that wilder "begged"? lol

how do you know that Espinoza didn't watch the video of AJ asking for 50 mil and said "you know what? **** it..i can get that money"?

I love this made up backstory that wilder begged for it..lol

of course wilder would have rather have fought in the US...but he got his ass on that plane and was there...till povetkin decided he didn't wanna get knocked out...

AJ only gets his passport out for pressers in NY.....dude was ok fighting wlad in vegas...and his promoter keeps talking about miller in BK.....but cant find his passport when the fight makes more money in the US...lol

keep trying harder you dumb monkey...."wilder didn't want to go to Russia"...gee...really? who the **** does want to go there?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              You've run away from me 2 times. Why are you coming back just to run away again?

Stop ducking it.

1. Did AJ say he would take the fight for $50mill?

2. Was he offered $50 mill?

3. Did he decline the offer?

Answer the questions, bltch
              Yes AJ made himself look foolish, everyone knows it. He made a remark, so what? Anyone with a brain understands that AJ won't and can't leave everything to Wilder and his team

But of course, that excludes you.

Comment

• I love these ****ing monkeys...literally every sign points to hearn trying to avoid this fight...and these guys wanna tell me the sun rises in the west

Comment

Ehm, you just said I was backtracking? When I literally said it up front.
                  You did backtrack and you're still trying to backtrack. You're not fooling anyone, son.

Was it explained to you or not?

6 times more than Wilder's highest purse is still below what he deserves for this fight if you consider that it gives him NO POTENTIAL to get more if the fight sells more. No one would be ****** enough to accept a flat rate for this fight, you moron.

You wanted Pacquiao to accept 40 mill flat rate. How much did he wind up getting for the Mayweather fight? And in light of that, would accepting 40 mill flat have been an idiotic thing to do?

I'll await your response. Let's see what you come back with

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                    now he "begged" huh? you have any footage of him on hands and knees? or any quotes from finkel and Espinoza that wilder "begged"? lol

how do you know that Espinoza didn't watch the video of AJ asking for 50 mil and said "you know what? **** it..i can get that money"?

I love this made up backstory that wilder begged for it..lol

of course wilder would have rather have fought in the US...but he got his ass on that plane and was there...till povetkin decided he didn't wanna get knocked out...

AJ only gets his passport out for pressers in NY.....dude was ok fighting wlad in vegas...and his promoter keeps talking about miller in BK.....but cant find his passport when the fight makes more money in the US...lol

keep trying harder you dumb monkey...."wilder didn't want to go to Russia"...gee...really? who the **** does want to go there?
                    Who cares if he begged or not.

Yeah, he did go on a plane because if he didn't he'd have to give up his belt. How hard is that to understand?

AJ is not in that position plus made more in his last 3 fights than Wilder will make in his whole career. So he is not forced to go anywhere.

Your last line literally doesn't make any sense. You're using Povetkin as an example for Wilder being happy to travel, but then you agree he only went because he had to

Typical Wilder crackhead fans.

Comment

Yes AJ made himself look foolish, everyone knows it. He made a remark, so what? Anyone with a brain understands that AJ won't and can't leave everything to Wilder and his team

But of course, that excludes you.
                      Ask the fool I was responding to, you moron. He doesn't understand that And he was the only one in here to somewhat seem to be on your side. Way to ostracize yourself even more, idiot

Comment

Working...
                      X