Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder fought Ortiz for 2million but wouldn't fight AJ for 15m??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    It's like this guy thinks his or the other wilder fangirls' opinion matters to me
    No one cares if it matters to you or not. You should be happy that the posters here tried to talk some sense into your dumb ass.

Instead of continuing with your stupidity, how about trying to learn the errors of your ways and do better. Or keep getting kicked around. The choice is yours. Doesn't bother me either way.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
      Can you focks end it with the f@ggotry already?
      Lmao don't take my word...but yeah its annoying asf

Comment

• Originally posted by 4truth View Post
        He wants what the fight is worth, period. The fight gets it's value from both fighters not just one. Somewhere between 30 and 40% is not insane. Taking a flat fee wouldn't be insane, just stupid.
        It was alright with you all when Floyd was doing it

"because he's the one bringing the money."

AJ makes it rain whoever he fights, just like Floyd did.

Wilder get's peanuts compared.

Besides, AJ is the A side, and wants it in UK. For anyone who has eyes, this is easy to see what is happening. Wilder don't want it.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          No one cares if it matters to you or not. You should be happy that the posters here tried to talk some sense into your dumb ass.

Instead of continuing with your stupidity, how about trying to learn the errors of your ways and do better. Or keep getting kicked around. The choice is yours. Doesn't bother me either way.
          I knew and made clear from the beginning that the comparison was ridiculous. It seems like that didn't get through your thick skull

Keep trying haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
            Can you focks end it with the f@ggotry already?
            Lmao don't take my word...but yeah its annoying asf

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              I knew and made clear from the beginning that the comparison was ridiculous. It seems like that didn't get through your thick skull

Keep trying haha.
              Look how many people have disrespected you here....for being a moron.

Just because you had to backtrack doesn't mean anything, son. Get it through your thick skull that you should NEVER comment about the finances regarding a fight. Don't you get tired of being called an idiot?

Comment

• Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                He wants what the fight is worth, period. The fight gets it's value from both fighters not just one. Somewhere between 30 and 40% is not insane. Taking a flat fee wouldn't be insane, just stupid.
                Thank you...it just b haters expecting dude to stupidly take a flat fee in arguably the biggest fight in boxing. Foh.

Like with the Manny Floyd Flat fee bullshyt....and what happened???

Comment

• Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
                  It was alright with you all when Floyd was doing it

"because he's the one bringing the money."

AJ makes it rain whoever he fights, just like Floyd did.

Wilder get's peanuts compared.

Besides, AJ is the A side, and wants it in UK. For anyone who has eyes, this is easy to see what is happening. Wilder don't want it.
                  wilder actually has had fights outside of the US and even went to Russia to fight PEDvetkin before PEDvetkin ****ed it all up

its AJ who was willing to rematch wlad in vegas and has a promoter that continues to float a fight against miller in Brooklyn

yet when it comes to deontay "it has to be in the UK"...lol

keep trying harder fairyboy

Comment

Look how many people have disrespected you here....for being a moron.

Just because you had to backtrack doesn't mean anything, son. Get it through your thick skull that you should NEVER comment about the finances regarding a fight. Don't you get tired of being called an idiot?
                    It's like this guy thinks it bothers me if him and his girlfriends call me names.

After all this time, you still haven't figured out why this thread was made. And you keep calling me thick. The irony is flying straight over your head.

Look at post #7

Comment

The fact that it was just basically Curt whos dumb as rocks and WBC a proven head case who gets constantly pointed out on mistakes on here were your primary backers should tell you that you aint kicking anything around .

All youve done is reiterate the same baseless argument bc thats what you fan boys do .

The fact posters like king hippo and upper cut two of the dumbest posters on here are Wilder fans says it all about that fanbase ! Really all you guys are dumb as hell and base your points on false or illogical views . and that WAS shown to you on this thread .... lol

Comment

Working...
                      X