Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder fought Ortiz for 2million but wouldn't fight AJ for 15m??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Of course you didn't read it because you've been thoroughly embarrassed and for you to actually read how you've been embarrassed kills your soul. But good job making a fool of yourself.
    The fact that you think I’ve embarrassed myself just makes you look dumber and dumber

Comment

• and aj wouldnt fight dw for 50 mil.........

Comment

• Both of them wouldn't fight each other for their highest payday. No one is going to convince me that 12.5m dollars was a terrible offer and i couldn't careless if he gets 50m once the fight gets made. If you dont care about the money then you would take that fight and KO AJ, and no one is going to convince me that 50m dollars isn't what AJ asked for, asking for that amount means you also cannot then control everything.

Comment

• #IWillFightYouTomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            The fact that you think I’ve embarrassed myself just makes you look dumber and dumber
            The fact that you are still pretending that you haven’t embarrassed yourself means you are in denial and you should seek some help. You’ve been kicked around in this thread enough. Try to limp away with an inch of dignity.

By the way, weren't you the same clown saying that Pacquiao should have accepted a flat fee of $40 million for the Mayweather fight, and had multiple posters calling you a moron? Pretty sure that was you

Tell me, how much did Pacquiao wind up making for that fight compared to how much you would have had him take, hmmm?

Do us all a favor, dude. When it comes to the finances behind a fight, just stay out of it. Leave that to WBC or Curt, who have both been kicking the living shlt out of you here. You're far too dumb to understand it..as multiple posters have already stated.
            Last edited by travestyny; 06-11-2018, 06:31 AM.

Comment

The fact that you are still pretending that you haven’t embarrassed yourself means you are in denial and you should seek some help. You’ve been kicked around in this thread enough. Try to limp away with an inch of dignity.

By the way, weren't you the same clown saying that Pacquiao should have accepted a flat fee of $40 million for the Mayweather fight, and had multiple posters calling you a moron? Pretty sure that was you

Tell me, how much did Pacquiao wind up making for that fight compared to how much you would have had him take, hmmm?

Do us all a favor, dude. When it comes to the finances behind a fight, just stay out of it. Leave that to WBC or Curt, who have both been kicking the living shlt out of you here. You're far too dumb to understand it..as multiple posters have already stated.
              Still doesn't get it at all

Comical how stupid every single Wilder fan is.

Comment

Still doesn't get it at all

Comical how stupid every single Wilder fan is.
                Yet you were the one being kicked around in your own thread

Comment

Yet you were the one being kicked around in your own thread
                  A lion doesn't concern itself with the opinion of a sheep.

All you do is recite what Wilder said, but you and most of the other people in this thread are unable to string a thought together.

"Why didn't you accept the 50 million you asked for?" That's literally all you can say.

Comment

A lion doesn't concern itself with the opinion of a sheep.

All you do is recite what Wilder said, but you and most of the other people in this thread are unable to string a thought together.
                    There's a reason that "most of the other people in this thread" are kicking you around, son.

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    "Why didn't you accept the 50 million you asked for?" That's literally all you can say.

Is there more that needs to be said? I told you in the first post that you making this thread was simply inviting an asswhoopin. I hope you got what you were asking for

Comment

There's a reason that "most of the other people in this thread" are kicking you around, son.

Is there more that needs to be said? I told you in the first post that you making this thread was simply inviting an asswhoopin. I hope you got what you were asking for
                      It's like this guy thinks his or the other wilder fangirls' opinion matters to me

Comment

Working...
                      X