Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin Stripped!? This is outrageous!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
    He lost the lineal title when he fought outside the division two straight fights then had a draw in his return to the division followed immediately by a PED suspension.

The lineal title is vacant. The TBRB dropped Canelo from the rankings altogether while he is suspended:
    http://www.tbrb.org/all-rankings/

By the way, I want to see the rematch. But Canelo hasn't won a fight at middleweight since the blown up welterweight Amir Khan. You don't take multiple fights outside your division, turn in a draw, get suspended, and still get to call yourself lineal champion. Lineal champions fight and win in their divisions.
    Oh brother here's another new comer.......

You don't lose lineage until you ... a) lose a fight, b) retire or....c) never fight in the division again. Canelo's last fight was at 160. You fail

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
      If he fights Saunders it's not too bad. He's trading a belt for a belt but he'll make more fighting Saunders than Derevyanchenko.

But it has to be Canelo or Saunders. Anybody else is a huge waste.
      If he's fighting Saunders, the fight has lost a bit of it's importance without the IBF.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        Not really. I mean, fair is fair. Canelo has no belts. It's just a money fight. He should have fought Derev.
        Or quit pretending you want the belts when you really want the money fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
          who is we, a few of the typical loser haters on here? You guys are about as real world as the inflatable female dolls you guys use.

Very few boxers have made Golovkin type money.

Golovkin resume is not particular strong. I've always said that, but unlike the haters I realize it isn't all his doing.

Not sure what he screwed up since he just fought for millions last September. He signed to fight Canelo and he screwed that fight up. Now Golovkin apparently wants 50/50, he is entitled to that if he believes it. I think 40/60 is about right. But now he has other options which will not be as good. Canelo does too, and they aren't as good either.

I call it like I see it. I do not put my fandom or hate above my reason. Too many of you fools have this idolization BS mentality. It leads you to fawn over those you like and act like PMSing female dogs with those you don't like.

Golovkin is a hell of a fighter and the boxing world as a whole knows it. Some clown like you who hasn't accomplished sht in your life talking about frauds. . . LOL!
          at least u know golovkin has screwed up this canelo rematch...hes screwing himself out of millions

anyone who thinks its ok for him to demand 50 percent against canelo is a pure lunatic...its a like him saying "164" to ward...its a fight killer...its making the other side walk...it literally kills the fight instantaneously

again.."some clown like you who hasnt accomplished ****"....well that depends on what you consider accomplishments....but we arent here to compare common folk to these boxers are we? but you seem to want to do that....because you are desperate...thats what desperate people do...this is a boxing forum where we talk about boxers in the world of boxers...not "ggg vs billy the dairy farmer...whos doing better in life"?

and yes...there are plenty of boxers that have made canelo money or will by the time they reach his age....and plenty of frauds have made millions in their day...bernie madoff...milli vanilli...any tv preacher

its funny....i think im calling it like i see it too...funny that perception things...

so you realize that golovkins resume isnt strong but believe its not all his doing eh? well take a look at recent events and now start to wonder...is it maybe partly his doing?

lol...stfu clown....

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            were out here in the real world...realizing lil gs career is a waste and a punchline at age 36

alot of guys have made mils in boxing...we arent comparing golovkin to common folk here...this is a boxing forum and were comparing him to fighters.....this isnt ggg vs the high school janitor.....

golovkins resume is weak...his biggest fight is a draw against a guy coming up in weight.....hes completely screwed this whole situation up.......keep giving him a pass though...u guys have been doing it for years...why stop now right? lol

i could keep going on about what a joke hes been...but its redundant....weve been over it and over it many times...but clowns like u will remain in denial....keep boasting about his millions though!.....as if frauds have never made millions in this world....guess youve never heard of a televangelist?
            - novel of a hater

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              - novel of a hater
              took me 2 minutes to type

all truth too...sucks to be you

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                took me 2 minutes to type

all truth too...sucks to be you
                Tell em why you mad bruh

Comment

GGG inuhsent doe, he p4p doe! Dominic Wade real opponent doe! Dey faver Canelo doe!

About time this bum-crush extraordinaire has been stripped, no-one but GGG and his butt-hurt team should be complaining, this is good for boxing. You either fight the best / mandatories or you vacate / get stripped of your title so those who want to fight the best can earn a shot at them.

GGG can suck a fat Kazakh sausage and moan all he wants, but while he is fighting the Wade's and Vanes' of the world we the boxing fans can see some other fighters have a shot at a world title in the hopes they will actually face a credible opponent.

I get it, Canelo screwed up and cheated blah blah, but no-one forced him to take that paycheck against Vanes, GGG did.

Good riddance you fraud, hopefully you find the balls to face Jacobs again, Charlo, Saunders, Dchenko etc. then we can discuss you again. Goodbye old timer, fun while it lasted.

Signed: GGG "BUMMM ZZZQUAADDD!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    Tell em why you mad bruh
                    I'm not mad at all...im actually laughing at lil g....you are the one quoting me coming at me....u tell me why you are so mad lil lad

Comment

They just fallow the rules.

Comment

Working...
                      X