• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
    How many aliases is this for you?
    Just 1.

PoppaCUCK banned my main for a month for calling him a CUCK

Comment

• IBF mandatory is next! Unification *****s mandatory. In my opinion, GGG should be able to fight Saunders in a unification, or he must fight Dervy next! I would probably give him a pass for fighting Murata, but I'm not sure if the IBF would agree. However, if GGG fights Charlo, Canelo, or Jacobs, in his next fight, he must be stripped by the IBF ASAP!

Comment

• Originally posted by Muz View Post
        Charlo is easy work and another exposure of today's weak generation of American inner city fighters.
        American inner city fighters?

Look, just say black people, its ok, we know what your trying to say, but understand, in this country, white people, brown people black people, immigrants, all these groups live in the inner city.

This was written by a bigoted white person that does not live in America.

What I am seeing, is fear of Charlo, which is justified, GGG would have serious trouble dealing with him, and that has nothing to do with color.

Comment

• Charlo WBC mandatory. Derevianchenko IBF mandatory.
          Jacobs WBA mandatory

Face these guys next or you'll be stripped. That's cool; rules are rules. The ABC are just enforcing rules. Their champion must face mandatories. I wish the Ring would follow their rules.

All these titles are so worthless because they lie, are unethical, lack integrity, and are frauds. We can also argue P4P but no arguing that GGG is universally recognized as the MW champion...

Comment

• I suspect this pretty much guarantees the Canelo/GGG fight. Canelo makes more fighting GGG (at whatever percentage GGG side gets, 35% through 50%) than fighting anyone else, and if GGG goes up against Charlo, who is Canelo going to fight ?

Saunders is a dangerous fight because of styles, Jacobs ditto. I can see Canelo looking good against Derevyanchenko or Murata, but the money in that fight would be way below what he could get from GGG (again, at whatever percentage). And he surely can't get away with fighting the likes of Spike without alienating yet more more people.

This squeezes the Canelo side too.

Comment

• But I thought Canelo was fighting Charlo? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by woo9115 View Post
                Charlo WBC mandatory. Derevianchenko IBF mandatory.
                Jacobs WBA mandatory

Face these guys next or you'll be stripped. That's cool; rules are rules. The ABC are just enforcing rules. Their champion must face mandatories. I wish the Ring would follow their rules.

All these titles are so worthless because they lie, are unethical, lack integrity, and are frauds. We can also argue P4P but no arguing that GGG is universally recognized as the MW champion...
                Part of the equation has been that pre-Canelo, GGG was fighting quite often, which equaled good fees for all the alphabets. The GGG story is pretty much over with his age, and just as potential opponents smell blood in the water, the alphabets are looking where they can get their fees from next.

Its all end-of-empire stuff.

Comment

• This idiot pricing himself out the canelo fight and has nothing but high risk low paying mandatory fights all around him. Belts that he has been holding hostage and sharks circling him. The order of his mandatories is dervy or the IBF is stripped, then must fight charlo or the WBC is stripped. Then Jacobs is rematch will probably be the mandatory for the WBA. Turning down career payday with canelo will be forced to fight these guys back to back for about 1M because he thinks he's to good for the over 10M from canelo. Those are all fights he could lose and combined of he fought all 3 wouldnt pay him as much as 1 canelo fight in sept. No leverage better crawl on your knees and take that canelo deal fast LMAO
                  Last edited by bigdunny1; 05-30-2018, 07:34 AM.

Comment

• Sulaiman is on Canelos nut more than some of his fan boys on this forum. IBF is next in order, Canelo was taken off the WBC rankings for not being enrolled in VADA. Before you fan boys go crazy, I know he's enrolled now, but the June rankings haven't come out yet
                    Last edited by Usetoloveboxing; 05-30-2018, 07:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                      This idiot pricing himself out the canelo fight and has nothing but high risk low paying mandatory fights all around him. Belts that he has been holding hostage and sharks circling him. The order of his mandatories is dervy or the IBF is stripped, then must fight charlo or the WBC is stripped. Then Jacobs is rematch will probably be the mandatory for the WBA. Turning down career payday with canelo will be forced to fight these guys back to back for about 1M because he thinks he's to good for the over 10M from canelo. Those are all fights he could lose and combined of he fought all 3 wouldnt pay him as much as 1 canelo fight in sept. No leverage better crawl on your knees and take that canelo deal fast LMAO
                      Canelo's stock is sinking.. I just don't see him being that competitive at 160, too short with poor stamina. So he has limited options for money fights in a career that I feel will be finished by the time he's 30 yrs old if not sooner. Actually, the rematch may be his best option, GGG is almost 37. Canelo will be well compensated even if GGG gets a better percentage. Canelo really doesn’t have too many options to make the same amount of money out of the purse once you take Golovkin out of the equation. Just my 2c.

Comment

Working...
                      X