Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: If No Canelo - Then Golovkin Has To Face Charlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: If No Canelo - Then Golovkin Has To Face Charlo

World Boxing Council President Mauricio Sulaiman has cautioned his middleweight champion, Gennady Golovkin (38-0-1, 34 KOs), that if he doesn't fight Canelo Alvarez in a rematch in September - then he will have to make mandatory defense against WBC interim-champion Jermall Charlo.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Out with the old in with the new.

I can dig it, lets hope deals can get made.

Comment

Yea I hope canelt rematch doesnt materialize. First fight sucked.

GG-Charlo is a real fight

Comment

Golovkin would probably vacate if that happened

Comment

I don't need to see Canelo-GGG rematch!! Sergiy, Charlo or Saunders will do no cupcakes!! Don't care as much about a Jacobs rematch either.

Comment

This is great! GGG has pinned himself in a corner with his stupid mouth. That's what he gets for making idiotic accusations, then bring proved wrong! Now open your mouth and take this pile of crap and eat it. Personally, canelo should NEVER give GGG a rematch. All that does is give GGG an opportunity to make the type of money he could only dream of without canelo.

Comment

Pigs will fly b4 GG fights CHARLO! Just the thought gives GG and his team the blues. They will find a way to slip past CHARLO and fight another used car salesman.

Comment

When GG heard he had to fight CHARLO,he probably will decide to vacate title and take another soft fight. Lol.

Comment

The sharks are circling for all the belts, will be interesting to see how all this plays out

Comment

This is bull****, the guy has done nothing wrong and it looks as though he’s gonna get stripped of either the ibf or the wbc....as much as I wanna see the charlo fight, surely the wbc mandatory was fulfilled last September and it’s the ibfs turn.... I’d rather see the charlo fight but I’d rather see Sergiy first if it means he can keep his belt

Comment

Working...
                    X