Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: If No Canelo - Then Golovkin Has To Face Charlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The WBC just wants to strip GGG to give their butt boy Pednelo Alvarez a chance to win a belt.
    Too bad Charlo would spark him out as long as he insist on strict drug testing.

Comment

Golovkin is sooo ripe...I can see Charlo pounding him out and sending him to the glue factory...

Make the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
        The plot thickens!
        Yeah this is getting good???

What I dont understand is GGG just defended the WBC belt against Vanes?? They took the $$ and now demanding he fight Charlo next??? I believe according to their own rules he has until May 2019 to defend the belt??? Unless because Vanes wasnt a top 10 or 15 boxer it doesnt count??

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
          Ggg vs charlo, saunders or jacobs are all good options but won't generate the type of $he can vs canelo. And honestly, based on GGG's style, Canelo is probably the easiest of the bunch, especially since we know for sure he'll be clean this time. Canelo is more popular than he is good, he'd probably lose to all of the afore mentioned fighters.
          Charlo vs GGG is a great fight. That would be a dreamer’s nightmare, you wouldn't recognize Charlo after that fight. I personally think he will quit or wish he had in 6 rounds!

Comment

I'm fine with this. If GBP keep refusing to play ball, then they should just be ditched. It's obviously not going to be the same money monster GGG-Canelo 1 was but Charlo-GGG still does well imo.

Comment

Wbc still trying it very best to get canelos love after he told them were to go this is clearly to help out the cheat canelo . triple G should fight both canelo with the juice is getting put to sleep same way roy jones did without the peds and charlo not even a decent contest

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
                Golovkin is sooo ripe...I can see Charlo pounding him out and sending him to the glue factory...

Make the fight.
                I hope to see it but I don’t believe Charlo would handle GGGs shots through a 12 rounds. It will happen soon though it would be entertaining for sure.

Comment

just shows how low the credibility of these organisations is

Comment

Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
                    Vanes was wrong
                    And who picked him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
                      This is bull****, the guy has done nothing wrong and it looks as though he’s gonna get stripped of either the ibf or the wbc....as much as I wanna see the charlo fight, surely the wbc mandatory was fulfilled last September and it’s the ibfs turn.... I’d rather see the charlo fight but I’d rather see Sergiy first if it means he can keep his belt
                      This is what happens you collect too many belts.

Comment

Working...
                      X