Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manager: GGG Avoided Derevyanchenko on 5/5 & They Know It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Vanes is a real guy, it will be a tough fight. Big drama show, lotsoffireworks"
    Last edited by Ogecca MaMa; 05-22-2018, 04:52 AM.

Comment

• Isn't Keith Connolly, the same sleaze bag that manages Danny Jacobs?

Comment

• Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
        GGG just came off a 2017 where he fought the most feared man in the division at the time in Jacobs, then the hottest name in boxing in Canelo and now apparently he's ducking some no name Ukrainian. Please! ANYONE on this forum would fight Canelo for $20 million over a no name mandatory for $500k y'all know it!
        Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        but, that is not what happened at all..... Golovkin selected no-name Vanes over a no-name mandatory for 500k lol..... and he did that at the risk of being stripped

FACT: Golovkin could have simply fought Derevyanchenko already

so..... you really are just making excuses

when Golovkin crawled up his own ass over that "anyone from 154-168" nonsense, by refusing to negotiate on weight with Canelo..... Canelo ignored his mandatory and fought someone else, like Golovkin just did with Derevyanchenko.....

the difference is, you guys were all screaming for Canelo to vacate

what changed ?

and no, the catchweight made no difference..... because Golovkin happily offered to defend his title against Rosado at catchweight..... and a few months after refusing to negotiate on weight with Canelo, Golovkin stated that he is willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up

why the different standards when it comes to Golovkin

fwiw..... the different (much lower) standards for Golovkin have been amusing us for years..... if Ward or Canelo had made some of the ridiculous excuses to avoid risky opponents that Golovkin has made, they would be burned alive lol
        where you got those numbers? no one paid Vanes half a million. He received $225k, no wonder 1.5 rounds were enough for him. real threat there, got payed like a champ, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
          Nah man you missed my point, I was saying it’s a shame GGG wasn’t just naturally a bit smaller so he could have fought Mayweather, sort of fantasy fight comment of offensive genius vs defensive genius, not hating on Floyd in any way, one of my fav boxers of all time.
          I'm a fan of floyd, so I'll be biased, but in all truth, if they were close to the same size, I would doubt Golovkin wins 2 rounds. He doesn't cut off the ring well... at least not with guys who are less skilled than he is used to, floyd is better than all other opponents out together that Golovkin fought. All Floyd lacked was real power above 140, but he made up for in accuracy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            The fight still should of been made. The IBF is gonna order the fight and give him a couple of weeks to accept. And which he will turn it down for Canelo.

Listen I get it? But GGG used to NEVER be this guy I thought??? Avoid tough fights for $$$$???

At least that's what he always told his fans. IMO he should of Fought Sergiy. Actually scratch that sht... That was too much risk. I've seen him fight. GGG's team has also. That was not going to be easy. The risk/pay wasn't even close.
            In all fairness to Golovkin. When did Golovkin not his fans promotor or trainer say money isn't important. He may have said it but I surely don't know when that happened. Some fans have said that but Golovkin????

Comment

• Surely GGG should fight the Titan that is Derev instead of the 2nd best middleweight in Canelo next

Comment

• Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                GGG just came off a 2017 where he fought the most feared man in the division at the time in Jacobs, then the hottest name in boxing in Canelo and now apparently he's ducking some no name Ukrainian. Please! ANYONE on this forum would fight Canelo for $20 million over a no name mandatory for $500k y'all know it!
                Jacobs has never been the most feared man anywhere.

Comment

• Last year GGG fought arguably the 2 other best fighters in the division, beat one and got robbed of a victory in the other one. Goes to rematch Canelo, who then fails a drugs test and b1tches out of the fight, so GGG fights a late notice opponent at a few weeks notice...and still gets hate after all that. Incredible.

How many other fighters are fighting the other 2 best in the division in the same year and then set to rematch another?

Comment

• Irrespective of whether Derevyanchenko would have taken it or not, failing to make the offer really ain't a good look from GGG, and Loeffler having tried to spin it is worse.

Fight your damn mandos Golovkin or vacate and give someone else their shot.

Comment

• Hopefully GGG is stripped TODAY!!! Loeffler is a *****ng joke! There was no useful purpose to lie in the 1st place! Hopefully Dervy vs. Charlo for the IBF title!

Comment

Working...
                      X