No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manager: GGG Avoided Derevyanchenko on 5/5 & They Know It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    He's going for the big payday. Don't blame him but he can't have a foot in both camps. They are going to tell him here are the rules. Fight or lose your belt. I'm a big fan of his but rules are rules. Problem is there are too many governing bodies each with a manditory. These other guys like Charlo, Drev, Jacobs etc could fight each other but they don't. The money is too good for a Canelo or Golovkin fight so they won't take a risk on losing. I'd like him to fight these guys it's easy money for him but there is a risk of injury. We will know soon enough.

I hope he fights them as well. Why keep chasing Canelo??? We don't even know if that fight will happen in September. It's like he is banking on the Canelo fight when the 160 division is heating up and he can build his own legacy.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      You’re a pretty hostile little fella huh? Most guys with little dicks are typically this angry. No worries, I doubt anyone here aliens your opinion. Keep trolling.
      You couldn't debunk anything I said. Move along pussie

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
        I hope he fights them as well. Why keep chasing Canelo??? We don't even know if that fight will happen in September. It's like he is banking on the Canelo fight when the 160 division is heating up and he can build his own legacy.
        At this point in his career I wouldn't be surprised if he gives up on unifying and goes for the money.

Comment

Cause he's 36 years old and close to retirement, for sure. He's thinking about the money aspect and being able to provide for his family once he's out of the sport. I'm sure he understands the dangers and risks of boxing. For all he knows, he'll have serious brain damage in a few years and be unable to work any job.

Comment

• Triple Chicken stay duckin' dem slick Ukrainians.

Comment

• Typical Govolroids. He’s good at ducking people.

Comment

• this is exactly like the situation with Martinez

Martinez waited for Cotto, like Golovkin is waiting for Canelo

and yet you Golovkin fans gave Martinez the stick

#twofacedb1tches

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  this is exactly like the situation with Martinez

Martinez waited for Cotto, like Golovkin is waiting for Canelo

and yet you Golovkin fans gave Martinez the stick

#twofacedb1tches
                  Again with the BS. I think I'm atypical Golovkin fan and I have tons of respect for Martinez.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    FACT: Golovkin had done NOTHING !!

before 2015, Golovkin had not even fought Murray

Golovkin had done nothing to step in front of Martinez' money-fight with Cotto..... just like you guys are saying that Derevyanchenko has done nothing to step in front of Golovkin's money-fight with Canelo

it is the exact same thing, so stop making silly excuses
                    Great comparison. I'd do the same thing if I were in Sergio's position or GGG's position: Get set for life.

Comment

When the fuuck did Jacobs become the boogy man at 160??? Get your f@gggot ass outta here. I remember before the Jacobs pussie g fight was signed you f@ggots was talking about how chinney Jacobs was and how he got knocked down by Sergio Mora. What the fuuck made Jacobs the most feared at 160???????????????????????????????????

And pussie g looked terrible in that fight and should have lost. But pussie g was calling Canelo a business man for taking money fights. SAYING HE WANTS ALL THE BELTS.

Now he is backtracking like a fuucking liar. He is a bytch period. If he fights- D-Chenko, Charlo, Andrade- HE GET'S HIS ASS WHOOPED. That is a major reason f@ggot ass fan boys like yourself care about what he makes fighting Canelo- WHICH THAT FIGHT MIGHT NOT HAPPEN IN SEPTEMBER anyway.

Instead of seeing pussie g stay true to his word and fighting the best. His f@ggot ass HAD ZERO problem fighting Vanes, but when it comes to tough challenges there is always an excuse. HOP off Canelo's nuts and GET all the belts and fight Mandos like you used to when it was: Wade, Adama, Rubio.

He is a pussie! Period.
                      Look dude I am happy to talk boxing but I won't engage with someone that uses language like that, totally uncalled for. You can have your opinion and your entitled to it but that's pretty a pretty crap way to speak to someone.

Comment

Working...
                      X