Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: I'll Rain Down Hell on Wilder, F*** Him Up Real Bad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh oh, AJ officially on suicide watch with comments like that. He knows Wilder's gonna separate him from his senses, and now he's publicly come to terms with it

Comment

Right now, I got Wilder winning. If AJ waits 2-3 years to make the fight (like I expect), Joshua will be favored.

Comment

This clown’s already starting to whistle past the graveyard

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          Get the fight signed then start the trash talk.

At the moment Joshua is just being a keyboard warrior.
          I don’t think he typed those comments😜. How are you anyway? I know who you are rooting for?

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
            Look at all the Wilder’s bytches making excuses now
            When Joshua is quiet: he's a coward!
            When Joshua is talking smack: he's a coward!
            When Wilder is quiet: good that he's quiet because talking is counterproductive anyway!
            When Wilder is talking smack: he's a real warrior, he wants the fight!

You all one pathetic bunch with double standards
            Easily the worst set of fans about. They are The arsenal fans of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Redgloveman View Post
              I agree with you, but I think Wilder will be more concerned about what's coming back at him than he was against Stiverne. I see Wilder using a similar gameplan as he used against Ortiz. Take Joshua late into the fight knowing that he'll gas out and only look to trade when he has markedly the upper-hand in speed and power. Wilder will be willing to lose early rounds and rely on his power to get him out of trouble once he has gotten used to Joshua's timing and patterns.
              That's the smart thing. Of course if Wilder should hurt Joshua early, he'll pounce on him like a dog on a rabbit.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                So which titles do you consider legit?? Certainly not the WBC with its crooked ass.... They have the regular belt, the diamond, the Silver, the fecorbox, those silly belts they keep trying to give Canelo and he keeps telling them to stick it up their ass....
                Or do you consider the WBA belts legit? If so which one? They have the super champion, the regular, the interim, and who knows what else.... So which belt do you consider legit??
                To me their ALL pieces of shet and I wish fans and boxers would stop putting too much weight on them piece of shet alphabet soup belts!
                I know it'll never happen cause regardless of what I think those belts do mean something in boxing but it's fuccing ridiculous how many belts are in each division. It's a fuccing joke!
                You are mad because the wbc busted cheater Canelo. It’s not their fault Canelo is a cheater

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                  Wilder wants the fight in the U.S. in hopes of having the U.S. refs save him like the last one did against Luis.
                  Definitely not in the U.K. where the ref will break up the action everytime AJ gets hit like in the SUPER boring Parker fight

Comment

Originally posted by fullers View Post
                    After every **** performance aj says next time I'll knock him out. The man's all talk. I'd believe him more if he wasn't signing on to fight povetkin
                    Dip****, Joshua has KOd everyone but one. You need to watch more boxing and less spongebob.

Comment

Then make the fight coward, you got a $50 million dollar offer and went south with the geese for weeks.

Just STFU and sign the contract

Comment

Working...
                      X