Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: I'll Rain Down Hell on Wilder, F*** Him Up Real Bad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
    You're probably the same moron who was on here crying that Manny was ducking Floyd and should have accepted the $40 mil flat.

Pretty sure Manny made more than $40 mil when the fight actually happened.
    Not me I would never defend Floyd's flat fee offer. Honestly I want the happen in the U.S. because I trust it more to be fair. I don't want Joshua to win a "gift decision" other than that I have no problem with him proving he's the better man. I will be pissed off if that happens but for now I should just be happy they're negotiating it.
    Last edited by SAINTSTEVE; 05-21-2018, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
      That's the smart thing. Of course if Wilder should hurt Joshua early, he'll pounce on him like a dog on a rabbit.
      No doubt; same way he hurt Ortiz early in the fight. If the shot is there Wilder will take it, but I think his overall strategy will be to take Joshua to the middle and late rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
        Look at all the Wilder’s bytches making excuses now
        When Joshua is quiet: he's a coward!
        When Joshua is talking smack: he's a coward!
        When Wilder is quiet: good that he's quiet because talking is counterproductive anyway!
        When Wilder is talking smack: he's a real warrior, he wants the fight!

You all one pathetic bunch with double standards
        The Wilder fanbase is the most contradicting one in boxing history .

They're also the dumbest as well so they only out think themselves on a daily basis on here .

Comment

Pigs will fly b4 we see this fight happen in 2018. Might happen 2019 though

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
            Aj never got a restraining order against Wilder that was completely made up by Wilder however ..

Breaezles wife and kids did get one to prevent Wilder and his gang showing up to attack then again which is a shame as they would have been the best opponents on his record well at least since that hooker he strangled.
            You dont rate Charlie Z over Breazeales family or the hooker ?

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
              Yet he couldn't f**k up or "rain hell" on Joseph Parker and needed the help of the ref anytime Parker got half a foot closer to him. He won't have that luxury with Wilder...he will need to get close and eat right hands in the process.
              Parker fought like a bi*ch

Turned up for a pay day and just tried to survive the whole fight . Wilder will come to win unlike parker who turned up for a cheque

Wilder will leave openings because he will actually be throwing back

Comment

If you read closely into what Joshua said, you can tell he's a little worried about what Wilder is capable of. I think it's about a 55-45 fight in Wilders favor but any one shot from either man can end the night.

I can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                  This is all I want to hear. Though let’s get the fight finalised so all this negotiation drama between fans can be a thing of the past
                  Exactly that's all I'm saying^^

Comment

Everyone has a plan until they get hit

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                      Name a boxer baring Floyd that is even offered that? But all that is elementary now. Yes he should have kept his big mouth closed to avoid people like you hanging on to every word he said but does that mean because he said it he should bow down to all requests the B side is insisting? Personally him wanting to fight in the U.K. for the fans is bull**** but put yourself in his shoes what else can he say? Home advantage especially for a champion that has never fought away from home in the pro ranks should not be downplayed. Deontay is a travelling confident champion and I give him props for that but he wants everything Joshua has, Joshua just wants his belt. The hunger and desire to make this fight was never in question. By both teams believe it or not
                      " Deontay is a travelling confident champion and I give him props "

Yea hes traveling inside the states ,thats what you would be giving him props for bc he has NEVER fought outside the U.S as champion . Four out of his 7 title defences were in Alabama .

If hes confident then he has to beat the man to BE the man and THE man resides in the U.K .

If not then we'll all enjoy watching Wilder fight guys Joshua already beat 2 years ago .

Thats the breaks .

Comment

Working...
                      X