Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: I'll Rain Down Hell on Wilder, F*** Him Up Real Bad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
    You're probably the same moron who was on here crying that Manny was ducking Floyd and should have accepted the $40 mil flat.

Pretty sure Manny made more than $40 mil when the fight actually happened.
    Unlike Manny flat fee offer, the Joshua offer was 50m plus PPV upside.

"Don't argue to win, argue to know more".

Comment

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
      We don’t need it, it proves nothing, adds zero to the promotion. When both guys got gloves on that’s all that matters, Wilder can say what he likes to a guy that just boxed and won 12 rounds, but any decent person would just say ‘congratulations’
      Simply not true, which is why Hearn does it with other fighters. They have to make money. If they don't, we don't get to see this shyt. It's the modern world, welcome to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Article writer needs to stop with counting the IBO as a legit world title.
        Honestly let's start this old bebate . What actually makes a boxing title "Legitimate" at this point in 2018. Prestige? Honest and Reasonable Mandatories? Fees? I honestly don't respect any of the 4 belt organizations. At all.

Comment

This is mince he's talking...either sign or say what's on the tip of your tongue..quack!

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
            Yet he couldn't f**k up or "rain hell" on Joseph Parker and needed the help of the ref anytime Parker got half a foot closer to him. He won't have that luxury with Wilder...he will need to get close and eat right hands in the process.
            Joshua beat Parker easy so please shut up. Totally stupid.

Comment

Easier said than done. These two are packing a bit too much power for either to get reckless.

Comment

Get the fight signed then start the trash talk.

At the moment Joshua is just being a keyboard warrior.

Comment

Look at all the Wilder’s bytches making excuses now
                  When Joshua is quiet: he's a coward!
                  When Joshua is talking smack: he's a coward!
                  When Wilder is quiet: good that he's quiet because talking is counterproductive anyway!
                  When Wilder is talking smack: he's a real warrior, he wants the fight!

You all one pathetic bunch with double standards

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    So which titles do you consider legit?? Certainly not the WBC with its crooked ass.... They have the regular belt, the diamond, the Silver, the fecorbox, those silly belts they keep trying to give Canelo and he keeps telling them to stick it up their ass....
                    Or do you consider the WBA belts legit? If so which one? They have the super champion, the regular, the interim, and who knows what else.... So which belt do you consider legit??
                    To me their ALL pieces of shet and I wish fans and boxers would stop putting too much weight on them piece of shet alphabet soup belts!
                    I know it'll never happen cause regardless of what I think those belts do mean something in boxing but it's fuccing ridiculous how many belts are in each division. It's a fuccing joke!
                    Well it isn’t really a matter of opinion. IBO, as respectful and fair as they are, are not considered legitimate by the boxing hall of fame. Meaning if you have an IBO title or titles they don’t factor in to the discussion of hall of fame credentials. Therefore it isn’t a legitimate belt.

Same SHOULD be said for any regular, interim, silver, or diamond titles as well. I am not 100 percent sure that is the case but I’m pretty confident it is.

Having said that, I agree. Writer shouldn’t be counting down he IBO as a legitimate strap. Otherwise count the WBF WBU and other silly belts as well.

Comment

Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
                      Name any boxer who would turn down the 50 million that he asked for, so he could have the fight in the UK and now he says it's for the fans, and you people are idiots if you repeat that BS.
                      Name a boxer baring Floyd that is even offered that? But all that is elementary now. Yes he should have kept his big mouth closed to avoid people like you hanging on to every word he said but does that mean because he said it he should bow down to all requests the B side is insisting? Personally him wanting to fight in the U.K. for the fans is bull**** but put yourself in his shoes what else can he say? Home advantage especially for a champion that has never fought away from home in the pro ranks should not be downplayed. Deontay is a travelling confident champion and I give him props for that but he wants everything Joshua has, Joshua just wants his belt. The hunger and desire to make this fight was never in question. By both teams believe it or not

Comment

Working...
                      X