Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: I'll Rain Down Hell on Wilder, F*** Him Up Real Bad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JLC View Post
    Well it isn’t really a matter of opinion. IBO, as respectful and fair as they are, are not considered legitimate by the boxing hall of fame. Meaning if you have an IBO title or titles they don’t factor in to the discussion of hall of fame credentials. Therefore it isn’t a legitimate belt.

Same SHOULD be said for any regular, interim, silver, or diamond titles as well. I am not 100 percent sure that is the case but I’m pretty confident it is.

Having said that, I agree. Writer shouldn’t be counting down he IBO as a legitimate strap. Otherwise count the WBF WBU and other silly belts as well.
    What about WWE belt?

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
      You're probably the same moron who was on here crying that Manny was ducking Floyd and should have accepted the $40 mil flat.

Pretty sure Manny made more than $40 mil when the fight actually happened.

Comment

Sure you will, Anthony.

That's why your punk ass turned down $50M

Comment

Originally posted by mvooom View Post
          Yeah, intelligent pressure and be ready with those counters.

I don't really see anyway Joshua wins this but he has real power and he must land a punch, so anything can happen.

Wilder is super motivated to make a statement and he may just start early like the Stiverne fight. This is like a hungry young fighter against an old ATG, he truly believes this is the platform he needs to be a star.
          Lololololol ....... let me guess in this analogy of yours who is the old ATG?........ yeah I thought so😝

Comment

For a moment I thought this meant the fight had been made. I’m getting nervous again now, it’s been too quiet for a while.

Comment

Trash talk and bluff. AJ cautiously jabs all around first rounds.

Comment

“ I enjoy it there”

Lmao! Not gonna lie I chucked a little.

The press conferences to this are gonna be hell of a show. Gayjay can’t hide behind his fake humbleness. The real one is gonna come out the one that claims he grew up in an English ghetto

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                  "I ain't got nothing to lose" lol this fool sounds like he going on a suicide mission. He has three belts to lose, his undefeated record and his aura. mofo sounds petrified. If he engages in a shootout Wilder will splatter him. Nobody stands up to the windmill avalanche. We saw how spook AJ was when Parker used feints.

AJ gonna be left snoring in the ring.
                  Lol.... Then you have no problem putting that confidence on the line with a wager? Don’t insult me with the “ yeah let’s bet for points” I admire the bravado but let’s see how c#cky you are when your own bread is on the line. This is why I like fighthype you can go straight into someones Facebook and gauge if they are really about what they talk. Here you have people saying they will slit my throat but on their Facebook photo there is a picture of a chihuahua licking their face with his eyes closed

Comment

Joshua is mentally soft and a boring heavyweight. been and still ducking Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                      Anthony "restraining order" Joshua talking tough now? lolol

full disclosure for idiotic aj fanboys....I don't think AJ actually filed for an order...but he and his promoter did everything in their power to get wilder barred from the ring
                      Aj never got a restraining order against Wilder that was completely made up by Wilder however ..

Breaezles wife and kids did get one to prevent Wilder and his gang showing up to attack then again which is a shame as they would have been the best opponents on his record well at least since that hooker he strangled.

Comment

Working...
                      X