Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: I'll Rain Down Hell on Wilder, F*** Him Up Real Bad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
    Name any boxer who would turn down the 50 million that he asked for, so he could have the fight in the UK and now he says it's for the fans, and you people are idiots if you repeat that BS.
    You're probably the same moron who was on here crying that Manny was ducking Floyd and should have accepted the $40 mil flat.

Pretty sure Manny made more than $40 mil when the fight actually happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
      4 Because he wants any / every conceivable advantage. Look at any sport in the world it should benefit fighting / playing at home. Doesn’t necessarily mean it will. Also he fights in Vegas in that Desert heat and that lactic acid may Fu#k him up even before a punch is thrown.......That’s as vivid as my mind can take me now . ✌��
      5. Because Wilder refused to be the A side all through his 10 years career and has nothing to say in the matter of this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mvooom View Post
        Yeah, intelligent pressure and be ready with those counters.

I don't really see anyway Joshua wins this but he has real power and he must land a punch, so anything can happen.

Wilder is super motivated to make a statement and he may just start early like the Stiverne fight. This is like a hungry young fighter against an old ATG, he truly believes this is the platform he needs to be a star.
        I agree with you, but I think Wilder will be more concerned about what's coming back at him than he was against Stiverne. I see Wilder using a similar gameplan as he used against Ortiz. Take Joshua late into the fight knowing that he'll gas out and only look to trade when he has markedly the upper-hand in speed and power. Wilder will be willing to lose early rounds and rely on his power to get him out of trouble once he has gotten used to Joshua's timing and patterns.

Comment

"I ain't got nothing to lose" lol this fool sounds like he going on a suicide mission. He has three belts to lose, his undefeated record and his aura. mofo sounds petrified. If he engages in a shootout Wilder will splatter him. Nobody stands up to the windmill avalanche. We saw how spook AJ was when Parker used feints.

AJ gonna be left snoring in the ring.

Comment

remember when there were talks of a fight between these two?

pepperidge farm remembers...

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              Anthony "restraining order" Joshua talking tough now? lolol

full disclosure for idiotic aj fanboys....I don't think AJ actually filed for an order...but he and his promoter did everything in their power to get wilder barred from the ring
              It’s the time to talk now as they will both sign on the dotted line. So your boy has been talking for a year straight. It’s time to do the talking in the ring. Fans have spoken enough for their charges. You guys are hard to please. When Joshua don’t talk he is labelled scared when he does, it’s a front he is still scared. Judgement day is near Kojak .

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                Wilder wants the fight in the U.S. in hopes of having the U.S. refs save him like the last one did against Luis.
                I guess you were sleeping under a rock during AJ's fight vs Parker. that was the most corrupt ref in boxing history. Protected AJ all 12 rounds and allowed him to call his own timeout. Disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                  You're probably the same moron who was on here crying that Manny was ducking Floyd and should have accepted the $40 mil flat.

Pretty sure Manny made more than $40 mil when the fight actually happened.
                  Im pretty sure Arum made more than Manny for that Floyd fight. That boy got played.

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
                    Yet he couldn't f**k up or "rain hell" on Joseph Parker and needed the help of the ref anytime Parker got half a foot closer to him. He won't have that luxury with Wilder...he will need to get close and eat right hands in the process.
                    Who has? I call that fight a controlled boring performance. I expected more of Parker. He was talking about his granite chin and Joshua’s suspect one,. He didn’t even try to win. He came to survive and not get knocked out. Parker was very small and elusive. Good defence. Wilder can is tall, not so elusive and not good defence. He is very athletic but doesn’t use his god given talents to his benefit. He gets outboxed regularly against mediocre fighters but he has the equaliser. The Denzel Washington upgraded equaliser. However Gold always beats bronze. Unless you like the colour of bronze of course

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                      "I ain't got nothing to lose" lol this fool sounds like he going on a suicide mission. He has three belts to lose, his undefeated record and his aura. mofo sounds petrified. If he engages in a shootout Wilder will splatter him. Nobody stands up to the windmill avalanche. We saw how spook AJ was when Parker used feints.

AJ gonna be left snoring in the ring.
                      He sounds like a guy who just got some last minute courage to face his bully, "what's the worse that can happen?" Kind of feeling.

Comment

Working...
                      X