Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you see Loma-Duran at 135 going?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nostalgia will make people say Duran, but Lomachenko would bewilder Duran... The guy who is famous for "no mas" would get no mas'd at 135.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
      Duran was a monster at 135 i say he wins, hopefully im not racist
      Racist, Duran is whiter.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
        Give Loma 5 more fights at 135 and then ask the question again. If he is dominant as I think he might be, then you will get some less certainty with this type of thread.
        He wont get by Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          DeJesus beat him at 135.
          He did. And then Duran beat him. Losses happen. You know what I’m saying. Consider how many fights he had and for how long. I’ll take Duran at his best at LW over any other 35 pounder in history. Plain and simple.

Comment

Duran all day

Comment

you cant compare lomachenko to duran. durans a top 10 ATG, lomachenkos best win is a guy who demarco stopped. lomachenkos p4p number 1 clearly but in the grand scheme of things he is light years behind duran currently.

Comment

duran had some ofthe best power and one of hte best ever chins at 135. i relly don't think lomachenko would finish the fight. there's nothing to keep duran away. he's just too little.

FFS did you guys not see this?
                duran, old and fat, knocking iran barkley, of the biggest middleweights of his era, around the ring? and taking his best shots? i mean really, you want vasyl lomachenko to fight this guy?

keep in mind also that duran was drinking and eating like he was retired, came down from close to 200 lbs to make weight, and still beat the tar out of a huge, potent fighter who had just knocked out tommy hearns.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
                  He did. And then Duran beat him. Losses happen. You know what I’m saying. Consider how many fights he had and for how long. I’ll take Duran at his best at LW over any other 35 pounder in history. Plain and simple.
                  Well yeah that's fair but to say no one beats him at 135 is just incorrect because he was beaten at 135.

Comment

Loma maybe at 130. Loma doesn't beat Duran at 135 nor Pryor at 140 these are not his best weights and probably never will be.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      Well yeah that's fair but to say no one beats him at 135 is just incorrect because he was beaten at 135.
                      I get what you’re saying. Fair point. I didn’t mean for it to be taken literally. Nobody is unbeatable. But we have fighters who we can consider the best in a division. In a literal sense, yes he can lose. But for the purposes of these hypothetical dream matches, I take him Duran over everybody.

Comment

Working...
                      X