Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Is There Any Doubt That Lomachenko Is #1 Pound For Pound?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. EBT 97K View Post
    Canelo is #1. He’s the reason why boxing is alive. Didn’t Bumochenko get his ass whooped by Salido??? Yeah, that’s what I thought, punk.

King Canelo #1 P4P
    King Clenelo (fixed)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. EBT 97K View Post
      Canelo is #1. He’s the reason why boxing is alive. Didn’t Bumochenko get his ass whooped by Salido??? Yeah, that’s what I thought, punk.

King Canelo #1 P4P
      Dude, Canelo is #1 drug cheat and not P4P.

Comment

#1 Loma
        #2 Bud
        #3 GGG
        #4 Spence
        #5 The rest

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          There's no doubt right now. The closest is Crawford.
          my thoughts exactly

Comment

Originally posted by Leonis View Post
            Crawford has the weakest resume of the 3. American fans and establishment are biased i cant see how you can make an argument for Terence being higher than GGG let alone Loma
            Well your entitled to your opinion. But let's not forget that Crawford gave Gamboa, Postol, and Indongo their first loss. He also schooled Diaz who only had one disputable loss against Lamont Peterson and was an Olympic gold medalist.
            So that's why I have him ahead of Triple g.
            Triple g fought nothing but B and C level fighters his whole career aside from Canelo and Jacobs and he struggled against both even if you had him winning both fights. At this point I don't even have him #3 to be honest.
            You can make a case for Mikey and Sorungvisa being ahead of Triple g on the P4P list...

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
              Bud #1

Salido beat the breaks off of Loma ass
              And Loma has what? 12 fights gtfoh
              Did you even see that fight? It seems like you are talking out of your ass.

First of all, it’s “Beat the brakes”, and second, overweight Salido barely managed an undeserved SD over Loma by landing dozens of blatant low blows and fighting dirty, without getting a warning, let alone point deduction.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                because he is a much better, more well-rounded fighter

if he was naturally the same size as Golovkin, or if Golovkin was naturally the same size as Crawford..... who would win?

Golovkin looks terrific against " available " scrubs..... but he went life-and-death with Jacobs and he could not beat the smaller Canelo..... some say he lost a decision in that fight..... I see the super-talented Crawford schooling him

and other than Jacobs/Canelo (who both gave him a *) Golovkin's resume has no real substance

Canelo lost that fight and got a gift

Comment

About a year ago, you were all riding Chocolatito's nuts, now its Loma.. SMH....

Comment

i have no problem with Lomahenko being #1 with his resume so far, but HOW can anyone have GGG at #2 let alone #1?

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                      Boxing fans have him a #1.

People who are not actual boxing fans, but are fans of only specific boxers (or specific nationalities/races of boxes), don't have him at #1.

It's cut and dried. If you don't like Loma, you aren't a boxing fan.
                      Lol..possibly ... but you had him at no 1 directly after his Salido fight so your vote doesn’t count...... LOMA***UAL.... that username shows me you are as impartial as they come

Comment

Working...
                      X