Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Is There Any Doubt That Lomachenko Is #1 Pound For Pound?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loma is #1 P4P, no doubt

nobody comes close atm

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Yup! Ppl act like someone suks and is a bum because they dont know a fighter or seen any of his fights.
      Definition of bum fighter= Any fighter I put money on and he loses the fight

Lee Selby is now a bum

Honourable mention bums:- Broner, Degale,Eubank ,George groves, Khan. Even Canelo and GGG as it was a draw so both fighters were to blame for me losing my money 💰......😂

Comment

• I could go with either Canelo or Loma as #01

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. EBT 97K View Post
          Canelo is #1. He’s the reason why boxing is alive. Didn’t Bumochenko get his ass whooped by Salido??? Yeah, that’s what I thought, punk.

King Canelo #1 P4P
          Ur just as high as canelo is juiced. LMAO canelo #1 please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxinghero1 View Post
            I could go with either Canelo or Loma as #01
            Canelo who said he would show GGG what mexican style is and ran most of the fight. Thats who u got as #1 in the PPL. You dont know boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
              Either:

1) His extended amateur career was equal in value to turning pro younger, and therefore his lack of pro fights is meaningless and he shouldn't get kudos.

or

2) He was beating up on teenagers, and he gained no useful experience from it.

You can't have it both ways.

Seems like you are posting irrationally, and can safely be dismissed as a hater.
              Holyfield fought and beat Dwight Qawi in his twelfth pro fight in what a lot of people call the best cruiserweight fight ever. He was 23. Leon Spinks took the heavyweight title from Ali in his eighth fight. He was 25. Floyd took the jr lightweight title from Genaro Hernandez in his eighteenth pro fight at 21. Lomachencko won a vacant belt against Russell at like 26. Its really not comparable because Russell isn’t really considered the top featherweight. All those guys beat the bonafide top guys in their division. Rigondeaux took out Donaire in like his twelfth pro fight. And this was at a time when Donaire was consensus top five P4P guy. He was also coming off a fighter of the year the previous year. That was much more impressive than anything Lomachencko has ever done and nobody went crazy and started calling him the unquestioned P4P King. Actually the opposite happen. Folks started applauding the top guys in his division for avoiding him. Why is that? Its not being a hater. It’s being a realist. Lomachencko is a good little fighter. But y’all have gone way overboard with the d1ckriding. He’s good. But he’s not doing unprecedented things. And he’s shown that he can be beaten and struggle with a level of competition that an unquestioned P4P King or ATG talent shouldn’t be struggling with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxinghero1 View Post
                I could go with either Canelo or Loma as #01
                Why not?? He's the only one who went up in weight and fought guys p4p higher.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                  Definition of bum fighter= Any fighter I put money on and he loses the fight

Lee Selby is now a bum

Honourable mention bums:- Broner, Degale,Eubank ,George groves, Khan. Even Canelo and GGG as it was a draw so both fighters were to blame for me losing my money 💰......😂
                  I see your point.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
                    Holyfield fought and beat Dwight Qawi in his twelfth pro fight in what a lot of people call the best cruiserweight fight ever. He was 23. Leon Spinks took the heavyweight title from Ali in his eighth fight. He was 25. Floyd took the jr lightweight title from Genaro Hernandez in his eighteenth pro fight at 21. Lomachencko won a vacant belt against Russell at like 26. Its really not comparable because Russell isn’t really considered the top featherweight. All those guys beat the bonafide top guys in their division. Rigondeaux took out Donaire in like his twelfth pro fight. And this was at a time when Donaire was consensus top five P4P guy. He was also coming off a fighter of the year the previous year. That was much more impressive than anything Lomachencko has ever done and nobody went crazy and started calling him the unquestioned P4P King. Actually the opposite happen. Folks started applauding the top guys in his division for avoiding him. Why is that? Its not being a hater. It’s being a realist. Lomachencko is a good little fighter. But y’all have gone way overboard with the d1ckriding. He’s good. But he’s not doing unprecedented things. And he’s shown that he can be beaten and struggle with a level of competition that an unquestioned P4P King or ATG talent shouldn’t be struggling with.
                    Wait.

You mention Rigo winning against Donaire in his 12th pro fight. But didn't Rigo also delay his pro debut even longer so he could hang around beating up on teenagers?

Then you say Loma isn't doing anything unprecedented. But he is. He has the record for fastest two division champ, and fastest three division champ. That is - by definition - unprecedented. No one has done anything like it before. Unprecedented.

It is probably time to let the topic slide, and sit back and enjoy watching Loma fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X