Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Is There Any Doubt That Lomachenko Is #1 Pound For Pound?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    because he is a much better, more well-rounded fighter

if he was naturally the same size as Golovkin, or if Golovkin was naturally the same size as Crawford..... who would win?

Golovkin looks terrific against " available " scrubs..... but he went life-and-death with Jacobs and he could not beat the smaller Canelo..... some say he lost a decision in that fight..... I see the super-talented Crawford schooling him

and other than Jacobs/Canelo (who both gave him a *) Golovkin's resume has no real substance
    Golovkins resume is stronger than Crawfords any non biased boxing fan would recognise that. Crawford is a good fighter and i recognise the guy has great skills but he dont belong to the same category with Loma and GGG at least thats my opinion

Comment

• Loma is number 5 on my list behind Bud, GG, Garcia and Canelo.

Comment

• It's razor thin close. However, I give Crawford the slight edge due to the fact of his being undefeated, unifying all the titles in his weight class and being the undisputed champion of the 140lb weight division.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
          I'm going to start reporting every single racist, ******, f**king comment like this... stop with the racist ****. If you are racist, it's because you're either insecure, an ass hole, completely ignorant, or all of the above.
          I agree. Why do they always tend to pull race out of their asses when describing white fighters? Don't get me wrong. Lomachenko is a great fighter but fight fans don't always have to use the racial persecution complex when describing their favorite fighters. Just because someone is not a fan of their favorite fighter doesn't necessarily mean that they are racist.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexjust
            If only Loma were black, American and from the ****** - he'd be crowned as GOAT after his 2nd title. But as things are - no, he still needs to prove himself. Perhaps, we'll give him #1 spot after he beats AJ and Wilder. On the same night. Hell, throw in Brock Lesnar there with a chainsaw, let's see if Loma truly has that #1 p for p material.
            What an ignorant statement..... The worrying thing is you are not afraid of how you will be perceived. Just to think I was going to invite my self round to your house for dinner to talk about our comments on boxing scene over lasagne. Now I’m visualising your family set up like the film from ‘Get out’. (If I visit you I will never be seen again)

There is not a fighter black or white in history that has been considered P4P no 1 in just 9 fights now in his 12th fight even with a loss on his record around 40 % give or take have him P4P no 1 and at least 95% of people have him in the top 3. What more do you want you sick Fu#k?.....

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              It's razor thin close. However, I give Crawford the slight edge due to the fact of his being undefeated, unifying all the titles in his weight class and being the undisputed champion of the 140lb weight division.
              Being a champ in 3 divisions vs top guys in 12 fights doesn't put him above Crawford? The bottom line is he has not beaten a top p4p fighter, while Lomachenko has.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                I agree. Why do they always tend to pull race out of their asses when describing white fighters? Don't get me wrong. Lomachenko is a great fighter but fight fans don't always have to use the racial persecution complex when describing their favorite fighters. Just because someone is not a fan of their favorite fighter doesn't necessarily mean that they are racist.
                It's just so ******... I like Floyd, so I'm racist, I like Lomachenko, so I'm racist, I don't like golovkin, so I'm racist... I detest the charlos, so I'm racist, I'm not high on Garcia, so I'm racist... people please stfu.

Comment

• Guy gets dropped by a B-level fighter. People still try to claim he's P4P. Yeah, ok.
                  Last edited by TSS; 05-19-2018, 11:09 AM.

Comment

• I hate this #1 stuff. There is a case for a number of fighters. I have no problem with 3 guys including him somewhere in the top 3 guys in the world. That is one hell of an accomplishment. Top #1, top #2, top #3....whatever. He is great. If he beats Garcia, he is #1 without question, not up for debate any longer, but that is if he beats Garcia.

Comment

• Neither hypemachenko nor Crawford are number one...Crawford hasn't fought anybody and unified the softest weakest division in boxing, now that he's at 147 we'll see what he can really do... hypemachenko lost to a guy with 10 losses on his record , that's embarrassing, great fighters prove themselves by moving up in weight and beating bigger men, he needs to fight Mikey Garcia to be considered number one..

Comment

Working...
                      X