Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just saw GGG vs Canelo for the first time since september...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes exactly and that's why I have no interest in watching a rematch as it's not warranted.

It was the exact same way i felt about Kovalev vs Ward .

Comment

It's hard to find clear rounds to give Canelo...but the problem is, it's also hard to clearly give a lot of those rounds to ggg too. Comes down to who people want to win/lose in a fight like that where not much decisive happened. I thought ggg won, but can understand how haters could find rounds to give Canelo to satisfy their agenda. It's not like many rounds were dominant.

Comment

Originally posted by Joime View Post
        I honestly think people are upset with the 118 scorecard more than the result. The 118 card was criminal, but the fight was still close. Even Lampley said that was a highly acceptable descion when it was announced. I personally had GGG winning by 1 round but I can definitely see a draw.
        yeah that's understandable. Byrd's card was horrible, but it still was a close fight. This 10-2 and 8-4 nonsense is hilarious

Comment

I’m not gonna get into the argument over who won( clearly golovkin haha) but I don’t understand how ppl keep giving round one to canelo

Comment

There were quite a few swing rounds that could have gone either way

Comment

I want some of that good stuff you’re smoking. Canelo clearly won. 11-1. Biggest boxing lesson in boxing history. No wonder Triple Flop ducked the rematch.

Comment

Canelo lit him up like a damn Christmas tree all night doe...

Comment

Canelo juiced enough just to get through 12 rounds with Golovkin. Judges ruled a draw because the fix was in to set up the rematch for another money grab. Unfortunately Canelo screwed that all up. Shame he didn’t appreciate the gift he was given. Next time Golovkin will discipline the youngster for disrespecting the sport.

Comment

clenelo outboxed dat ass

Comment

7-5 Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X