Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    Tank vs Berchelt is the fight to make now
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Loma has moved up to lightweight. Tank can do a unification with one of the top super featherweight in Berchelt.

Comment

how do a few posters turn into a bunch of people?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Stop it. Very few posters talk about either Muniaga or Benaviadez.

No one is suggesting Muniaga has to fight only the best next. All I've seen is posters excited about him fighting Hurd or Charlo, not mandating it next. Benaviadez just beat Gavril. I haven't seen anyone call for him Ramirez, Groves or Dirrell.

Are you sure you aren't over exaggerating this to make the argument Pechorin is making?
        a big over exaggeration

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Stop it. Very few posters talk about either Muniaga or Benaviadez.

No one is suggesting Muniaga has to fight only the best next. All I've seen is posters excited about him fighting Hurd or Charlo, not mandating it next. Benaviadez just beat Gavril. I haven't seen anyone call for him Ramirez, Groves or Dirrell.

Are you sure you aren't over exaggerating this to make the argument Pechorin is making?
          The bold: I haven't seen anybody demanding that.

I could be the biggest Davis fan on here and I want to see the fight ASAP. He is neither too young nor too inexperienced.

If they fought now or next year, I'd pick Davis to win. I know many disagree with this but I don't care. I'm entitled to my opinion.

Comment

tank doesn't have to fight the best. where does it say he has to fight the best? legally he does not. he's going to do what is best for him and grow that bank account. don't be mad and jealous

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              tank doesn't have to fight the best. where does it say he has to fight the best? legally he does not. he's going to do what is best for him and grow that bank account. don't be mad and jealous
              This is true, too, daggum. Just look at GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                This is true, too, daggum. Just look at GGG.
                exactly tank is going to skip all that fighting the best nonsense that ggg did and just go straight for the money. its called being smart

Comment

Not everyone should be allowed to make threads.

Comment

every fighter is different, 21 year old Mike Tyson destroys the 21 year old version of any heavy in history, imo. Mondo Ramos was a world champion at 21 but virtually finished by the time most fighters are just coming into their prime.

If Tank doesn't improve from where he is right now his career will disappoint a lot of people, also imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                      The worst thing about it is that people think age has anything to do with it, that Davis is going to magically gain the skills to beat Lomachenko in a couple of years. He beats him, now, in a year, 5, 10 years.

Answers your question really, those others can compete with the guys in their division now, Davis wont with Lomachenko, only rebutal is "he too young". He can fight everyone else though
                      but we have to hear constantly about how lomas loss was his 2nd pro fight even though he was 3 years younger than davis is now right?

Comment

Working...
                      X