No announcement yet.

Tank Davis is too young but not David Benavidez or Jaime Munguia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tank Davis is too young but not David Benavidez or Jaime Munguia

According to some people. Tank is too young to fight Loma and is still developing but guys like Benavidez & Munguia need to fight the best ASAP even tho Benavidez & Munguia are younger than Tank.

Tank vs Berchelt is the fight to make now

Comment

Standards are different for black boxers, bro. Sad but true.

Comment

Good point. Tank is a hoe until he faces Loma. he has the skills to beat him too I dont understand his fear.

Comment

Yeah its time 2 stop coddling Tank. Hopefully, he fights Loma end of year or early 2019

Comment

They want tank to keep his 0

Comment

you have a point, but who at 154 and 168 are on a similar level to lomachenko?

I think most guys on here defending tank (I am not) are saying that he is too young for a special fighter like lomachenko, but he should fight other ranked guys like berchelt, machado, roman or vargas.

It's not like people want benavidez to fight someone like andre ward or munguia to face mike mccallum.

Nevertheless, the expectations should be that champs should fight tough opposition.
              If they are not yet champs, they can get babied as long as they want too, but as soon as you have a title, factors like age and experience shouldnt be relevant anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by El Ondeado View Post
                According to some people. Tank is too young to fight Loma and is still developing but guys like Benavidez & Munguia need to fight the best ASAP even tho Benavidez & Munguia are younger than Tank.
                Stop it. Very few posters talk about either Muniaga or Benaviadez.

No one is suggesting Muniaga has to fight only the best next. All I've seen is posters excited about him fighting Hurd or Charlo, not mandating it next. Benaviadez just beat Gavril. I haven't seen anyone call for him Ramirez, Groves or Dirrell.

Are you sure you aren't over exaggerating this to make the argument Pechorin is making?

Comment

Tank is too fat to fight Loma.

Comment

Originally posted by El Ondeado View Post
                    The worst thing about it is that people think age has anything to do with it, that Davis is going to magically gain the skills to beat Lomachenko in a couple of years. He beats him, now, in a year, 5, 10 years.

Answers your question really, those others can compete with the guys in their division now, Davis wont with Lomachenko, only rebutal is "he too young". He can fight everyone else though

Comment

Working...
                    X