Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>>> LOSING to Orlando Salido excludes you from P4P #1 status when...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is this your twitter account?

Comment

Lomachenko has a new home - Nay Sayer's head. He can't be very comfortable living in such a small and restricted space.

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
        ... Guys like Terrance Crawford and Mikey Garcia are UNDEFEATED. You want to be P4P #1? Beat one of those guys and the argument will be put to rest.

And please, SAVE the excuses. The LOSS was legit...

Well P4P is a pile of utterly subjective terrapin turd, for starters, but if you do believe in that garbage you have to acknowledge that each and every person will have their own way of figuring it.

YOU can have anyone you like ranked wherever the fuck you like in your own personal P4P list, but the beauty of it is that so can everyone else.

Which makes your thread kinda pointless, if you think about it.

Comment

loma is top 5 p4p and a great fighter, the loss doesn't really bother me, its life

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            Well P4P is a pile of utterly subjective terrapin turd, for starters, but if you do believe in that garbage you have to acknowledge that each and every person will have their own way of figuring it.

YOU can have anyone you like ranked wherever the fuck you like in your own personal P4P list, but the beauty of it is that so can everyone else.

Which makes your thread kinda pointless, if you think about it.
            My thread and your post have a lot in common.

Lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
              My thread and your post have a lot in common.

Lol..
              I can't argue with that, brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                To be honest, I am not entirely sure what the requirements are to be on a P4P list.

Well according to some dorks in NSB, it all has to do with the color of their skin vs the color of a boxers skin.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                  You’re aware we’re now in 2018 right ? He lost three months into in 2014. Lomachenko is absolutely the pound for pound no.1, it’s really indisputable but if you’re really wanting to question convince an entire forum what Crawford has done that Loma has not.
                  Or Garcia for that matter. Beating Broner should make you #1 p4p? Lol OP has issues.

Comment

Originally posted by dean_razorback View Post
                    is this your twitter account?

lololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                      Well according to some dorks in NSB, it all has to do with the color of their skin vs the color of a boxers skin.
                      Loma is an honorary slick bruva. That's why the chicanos don't like him.

Comment

Working...
                      X