Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: If Mikey Garcia Doesn't Like Offer To Fight Loma - F*** It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: If Mikey Garcia Doesn't Like Offer To Fight Loma - F*** It!

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum has no intention of staging a long negotiation for a potential unification between newly crowned WBO lightweight champion Vasyl Lomachenko (11-1, 9 KOs) and WBC beltholder Mikey Garcia (38-0, 30 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

we all know why the pacquiao vs mayweather fight took so long to make, this old greedy devil doesn't care how much lomachenko makes his problem is that he'll be the one who won't make enough. How much fkn money does he need??!!

I believe what Garcia says here about making the fight, and this old liar is the fkn problem

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
      we all know why the pacquiao vs mayweather fight took so long to make, this old greedy devil doesn't care how much lomachenko makes his problem is that he'll be the one who won't make enough. How much fkn money does he need??!!

I believe what Garcia says here about making the fight, and this old liar is the fkn problem

You didn't read the whole thing. Bob Arum complains that Mikey, during the negotiations ALWAYS wants the terms in his "COMPLETE" favor, and it would drag on and on trying to get the upper side on the fence against him, and that already happened on Pac-Mayweather and he is not going to let it happen again.

You probably wanted Pacquiao to accept the 40$ million flat fee offer that killed the fight.

Comment

Obvious case of promoter scared of his star fighter getting put on his ass

Comment

Loma is not scared of Garcia, Garcia is not scared of Loma. Arum is not scared Loma might lose but the problem I see is Arum is so bitter, he could hold a grudge to death. The hate he has for Garcia, he will deliberately offer a low fee cuz he is so pissed at Garcia. This Arum guy has to go.

Garcia might be a diva but this level of venom before even negotiating already says "move on, fight not happening".

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum has no intention of staging a long negotiation for a potential unification between newly crowned WBO lightweight champion Vasyl Lomachenko (11-1, 9 KOs) and WBC beltholder Mikey Garcia (38-0, 30 KOs).
            [Click Here To Read More]

translated: I am not interested in that fight

Comment

Originally posted by mvooom View Post
              Loma is not scared of Garcia, Garcia is not scared of Loma. Arum is not scared Loma might lose but the problem I see is Arum is so bitter, he could hold a grudge to death. The hate he has for Garcia, he will deliberately offer a low fee cuz he is so pissed at Garcia. This Arum guy has to go.

Garcia might be a diva but this level of venom before even negotiating already says "move on, fight not happening".

Arum is well-aware that is a dangerous fight that could derail the Loma Express

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                Obvious case of promoter scared of his star fighter getting put on his ass
                If I was sued I wouldn’t be overly keen to be doing business with that same fighter. But Bob is 89 years surely he hasn’t got that long left. 6-12 months tops or if Mikey wins in July maybe only 4 months

Comment

Originally posted by mvooom View Post

^ This. Both guys respect each other and like competition. Obviously Arum is mostly the problem. But Garcia being diva-ish in negotiations dnt help.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                    ^ This. Both guys respect each other and like competition. Obviously Arum is mostly the problem. But Garcia being diva-ish in negotiations dnt help.

Bob walks all over everyone

Bob obviously cannot walk all over Garcia

so..... Bob will deal with someone else

nobody else has a problem making a fight with Garcia

Comment

Working...
                    X