Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: If Mikey Garcia Doesn't Like Offer To Fight Loma - F*** It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These old timers like Bob Arum, Don King they need to go and leave the boxing hell alone. They think like old times they own boxers like farm animals, they think they can pressure and force boxers to take fights and do whatever they say. F..k that.

Comment

Basically Arum won't allow Garcia to fight Lomanchenko. This is not how he normally does business.

Comment

IMO 2 Mio $ payday for Mikey would be fair. Because he becomes Unified Lightweight World Champ as Loma in summer. So under 2 Mio $ its a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by mvooom View Post
          Loma is not scared of Garcia, Garcia is not scared of Loma. Arum is not scared Loma might lose but the problem I see is Arum is so bitter, he could hold a grudge to death. The hate he has for Garcia, he will deliberately offer a low fee cuz he is so pissed at Garcia. This Arum guy has to go.

Garcia might be a diva but this level of venom before even negotiating already says "move on, fight not happening".
          His mad, Mikey Garcia is the only one who ever beat him in court. Not floyd mayweather, not oscar, only Mikey Has which basically meant everything Mikey was saying about Arum is true.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
            ^ This. Both guys respect each other and like competition. Obviously Arum is mostly the problem. But Garcia being diva-ish in negotiations dnt help.
            True but any slight diva-ish move from Garcia, even a legit counter will serioulsy piss Arum off.

Promoters have worked with Andre Ward, Cotto... I doubt Garcia can be worse than those guys.

Arum is just a bitter old man with an everlasting grudge.

Bob Arum!

Comment

Translation = Mikey has a good chance of beating Loma and killing his hype

Arum has no interest in making the fight and never has. He knows the only fighter around 135 that can beat Loma in Mikey and he isn’t with Arum so he won’t make that fight

Loma will get to beat the sh.it out of Beltran and take his strap and fight Manny who will be nearing 40 both fights Loma should not only win but look good in and it’s a Top Rank in house specialty

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                Obvious case of promoter scared of his star fighter getting put on his ass
                Odviously.
                Cause you would know hey.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                  If I was sued I wouldn’t be overly keen to be doing business with that same fighter. But Bob is 89 years surely he hasn’t got that long left. 6-12 months tops or if Mikey wins in July maybe only 4 months

I think Arum might be 86 and the guy for his age seems to be in great health physically and cognitively , his regiment probably consists of smoking weed , drinking unicorn tears and having blood transfusions with new born babies. I wouldn’t be suprised if he has at least another 5 good years in him

That dude will probably out live me

Comment

As long as Bob is Lomas promoter the Garcia fight dont happen imo.
                    Promoters believe they are a huge cog in the gears which they are and cause Garcia has taken Bob to court he is being salty about loosing.
                    Bob should be thinking the best way to have revenge is to get your best fighter Loma and make this fight cause Loma will win this fight in K/O fashion.

Comment

According to this greedy *** everyone is always asking for too much money...c'mon Bob, let's be real , you're dying in less than 10 years and you're already very rich, you won't be taking none of your money to the grave..just make the fight

Comment

Working...
                      X