Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Gets Off The Floor To Knock Linares Out in Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brz_Pugilist View Post
    The heck you talking about. I had loma up 3 rounds despite the KO. Loma would give Garcia a lot of problems. He ain't adrien broner.
    Tell him. Too much hate in his bloodstream

Comment

• Nice fight. Loma didnt look invincible. No excuses, Loma vs the Mikey vs Easter winner. May the best man win. Loma has a few things to tighten up on, so he can avoid Mikey's power.

I got Mikey by KO 10th if it happens. Still two of my top five, so dont debate me

Comment

• Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
        Mikey way too slow for loma and loma beat up a bigger guy whose fast as fook and strong. Nobody beating loma.
        Mikey isn’t slow. He just doesn’t have all the extra, and somewhat unnecessary movement that Lomachencko uses. Lomachencko is the outfielder that picks up the ball in the air a half second late. But then takes off sprinting and makes a spectacular diving catch. Where Mikey is the guy that picks up the ball almost immediately on contact with the bat, sprints early, and makes it look like a routine fly out. A lot of old timers say Hank Aaron was just as good an outfielder as Willie Mays. Only difference was he kept his hat on.

Either way, Mikey has great timing and real power, especially fighting a guy that’s probably a natural jr lightweight. Lomachencko is not as difficult to hit as some people think. And he makes fundamental errors that would get him in trouble against Mikey.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpeedForce View Post
          He does not fight in a fast pace true. But he controls the pace almost as good as Floyd. Loma is way faster, but Mikey has better distance control. Cmon, Linares has lost 4 times now. How is he not a bum lol I don't mean he's completely garbage, but he's lost 3 times before this, 2 of them were no name guys and 1 of them was Antonio Demarco who's always slugging like a clown.
          Yeah Broner would stop Linares and Loma just as easily as he stopped Demarco and Mikey totally dominated Broner

Comment

• Knock down is good for Loma. Keeps the fuel burning hot.
            Let's not forget he beat a champ with a 3 1/2 reach advantage.

Comment

• LOL

I actually called the liver shot knockout, not Frank Warren. If I knew how to export my previous prediction, it would be more clear...

Comment

• Boxing fans are bozos ��

how y'all come away with negative **** to say about either fighter after this fight is beyond me

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                  where in my post does it say loma dominated linares ? Not only are you a dummy your also ignorant as well lol
                  I said loma was not losing the fight i had him ahead by 1 or 2 points so far from dominating you cretin
                  It was not a dominating win, but is was a legacy win! KO with a body shot? That's an instant classic! He changed my mind, Loma became a HOFer tonight, whether he beats Mikey Garcia or not! If he beats Mikey, or vice versa, the winner is an ATG!

Comment

• Originally posted by SpeedForce View Post
                    He does not fight in a fast pace true. But he controls the pace almost as good as Floyd. Loma is way faster, but Mikey has better distance control. Cmon, Linares has lost 4 times now. How is he not a bum lol I don't mean he's completely garbage, but he's lost 3 times before this, 2 of them were no name guys and 1 of them was Antonio Demarco who's always slugging like a clown.
                    4 losses=bum.

So Duran, Chavez, Sr, SRR, LaMotta, Pac, all bums.

Comment

• Originally posted by Free0001 View Post
                      LOL

I actually called the liver shot knockout, not Frank Warren. If I knew how to export my previous prediction, it would be more clear...
                      My B. That's a heck of a call.

Comment

Working...
                      X