Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Gets Off The Floor To Knock Linares Out in Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikey way too slow for loma and loma beat up a bigger guy whose fast as fook and strong. Nobody beating loma.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacingTheGloves View Post
      Boxing fans I swear haha. Some of you guys want Loma to go up and up and up. Remember the people wanting Floyd to go up and face GGG? I mean my dudes there are weight classes for a reason. I wanted Floyd to stay in his zone and not go up. Just like I wanted Rigo to stay in his lane, and GGG as well now.

Why can't we have champs reign in their weight division that is most natural? Otherwise you get the issue of the fighter just being at such a natural disadvantage in their body frame. Height, natural weight and arm reach all play a big factor.

I understand this is boxing so of course fans get riled up I totally understand but cmon you just want Loma to be at such a huge disadvantage until he loses. One day people will want him to go up and face Deontay Wilder or Aj.

He got knocked down and all the sudden he got exposed? Mmmm... what about when Ward got knocked down by Kov was Ward exposed? No. I'm all about heated discussion in boxing, it is entertaining... but don't in one hand condemn Loma for getting knocked down and then awhile ago talk about how great Rigo was for moving up in weight and losing. Essentially throwing him on the cross yourself. Can't have it both ways. Hats off to Linares and Loma - wonderful and classy fighters and great fight!!!
      Loma looked so small compared to Linares.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        I know you guys on NSB are easily influence by commentators, but Linares was landing the cleaner punches ; Loma pitty-pat punches missed alot and landed on the gloves.

I had to turn off the sound, ESPN was d*ck riding Loma so hard! they made it seem it was a wash. Then they changed their tune when Linares put Loma on his ass.
        How when you pitty pat and misses a lot but your opponent is all busted up, cut looking like Caitlin Jenner and still ends up koed is a mystery to me.

Comment

• So now Loma gets destroyed by MG cuz of a flash knockdown ge wasnt even hurt with? Dont forget Garcia was knocked down by Rocky Martinez in the 2nd round when Loma destroyed him with ease.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moralesterible View Post
            If loma is b fighter, then mikey, canelo, ggg, thurman are c+ fighters and wilder, charlos are c fighter, well then it's fine
            Everyone you just named besides Loma are way better than Loma lol Mikey A+, GGG A- and Thurman A- maybe B+. Wilder's a total scrub. Ironically, he's too wild lol. Charlo's we'll see, one of them is a B fighter, there's one that's good though, can never remember which cause their parents decided to name their twins Jermell and Jermall lol. But even the good one, I haven't seen his chin tested yet so I dont know about him.

Canelo, he was definitely better than Loma cause he was cheating lol. Canelo's a cheater now, let's not talk about cheaters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mic Tyson View Post
              Loma is a generational talent. He doesn't have elite power But has everything else.

Mikey Garcia doesn't do much for me. His biggest win recently was a unfocused Broner. He's good but I don't think he's near elite level.
              Everyone has been hyping Garcia since that broner win. Can't wait to see what he does against Robert Easter Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1Qbobo26 View Post
                So now Loma gets destroyed by MG cuz of a flash knockdown ge wasnt even hurt with? Dont forget Garcia was knocked down by Rocky Martinez in the 2nd round when Loma destroyed him with ease.
                That's not how boxing works lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                  No he wasnt nut job...close fight but loma was not losing you silly cretin
                  Why was he oulanded and dropped? 2 judges didn't think he was winning the fight. Linares landed 207 punches according to compubox and was the bigger ouncher but you right loma dominated Linares LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by 1Qbobo26 View Post
                    So now Loma gets destroyed by MG cuz of a flash knockdown ge wasnt even hurt with? Dont forget Garcia was knocked down by Rocky Martinez in the 2nd round when Loma destroyed him with ease.
                    Seems like these mikey Garcia fans forgot about that knockdown.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                      How when you pitty pat and misses a lot but your opponent is all busted up, cut looking like Caitlin Jenner and still ends up koed is a mystery to me.
                      I think the response to your question from Loma haters is that Linares cuts easy.

Comment

Working...
                      X