Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Loeffler Ecstatic With Golovkin's Ratings, Matching Hopkins Record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    He should be. It was a **** main event thrown together at the last minute and did well. Tom is a good promoter and he's doing good things such as the Superfly series, his new Hollywood fight night series and yet so many on here want him to fail because they dislike GGG. That's petty and proof we (Boxing) have the worst fans. I mean what other fans in other sports are rooting for their industries to fail and go away because you like a player more than your entire sport?
    hahaha...this guy...out here defending tom and pretending to care about the sport....acting like loeffler is doing soooo much great for the sport...but havent seen him defend haymon once and even mentioned today how haymon has "fanboys"...lol....it must suck to know you are everything you claim to despise....must suck to be in denial and think you are above it all

all the while you are here trying to tell us andrade and sergiy have proven more than charlo...lol

you cant make this stuff up

Comment

GGG is the best middleweight of all time. Nobody even comes close.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
        These tickets were likely more than the Rubio fight. To get a seat it started at $200. Wasn't worth it IMO.
        $200, wow. Ok, no wonder they are saying it's the highest grossing fight at StubHub, Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          hey, fuk-knuckle.....

how is it possible for the WBA to have three champions ?

by recognizing the lesser titles, you are supporting corruption, you fanboy muppet
          It's possible to have 3 WBA champions because they create new titles whenever it suites them and hypocrites like you are ok with them doing so, when it suites you.

Say the IBF created a super title and awarded it GGG, then told Derevyanchenko he was only mandatory for the regular IBF title, and Golovkin didn't have to fight him. Would that be ok with you?
          Last edited by kafkod; 05-08-2018, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Congrats on the tv ratings.

But he hasn't broken Hopkins' record yet, defending the WBA "regular" belt doesn't count.

Comment

This is really sad, boxing is really watered down

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
                Not according to history. If you want to blame anybody, blame GGG's people for managing his career wrong. GGG only had a portion of the title, and no real boxing publication will say otherwise.
                According to history GGG, since Dec 2010, has held and defended the same version of the WBA title that BHop and Hagler once held

And you do understand that it was GGG's own German promoter who bribed the WBA to create a new version of their super title and award it to Felix Sturm, yeah?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  THIS

my opinion hasn't changed at all, I didn't like Bhop before and I don't now. The only difference is it seems everyones opinion has been changing since he retired.
                  Not everyone's opinion, just a sad clique at this place who would swear that black was white and night was day if it suited their agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    kafkod..... you are beyond pathetic

shamelessly disrespecting boxing, and Hopkins, by burning his record for an over-rated hypejob who just ducked his mando to fight Vanes lol

you are a **** boxing fan

#fanboysforeverlol
                    I don't think GGG should have to fight his mando. I think the IBF should just create a super title and give it to him, then let Derevyanchenko and Andrade fight for the "regular" IBF title, which wouldn't be a real title, of course.

I also think it would be good for the WBC to create a "super duper" title for GGG so he doesn't need to fight Charlo.

What do you think?

Comment

A prime Marvin Hagler would have sodomized GGG.His toughest fights to date were with Jacobs and Canelo and many boxing fans me included believed he was beat in both those fights.Marvin would have koed both Jacobs and Canelo.Im talking the prime Marvin not the shell of a fighter who fought Leonard.When you talk about the greatest MW in history Marvin is that fighter.He didnt get his first title shot until his 49th fight but still managed to to secure close to 14 title defenses.He defeated fighters in crushing dominating fashion.Not with a safety first style. When you look at the Leonard debacle as well as the Antufermo first fight which was ruled a draw but everyone knows Marvin won that fight.In reality he should have over 14 defenses.30-35 defenses would have been a real possibility if he had gotten is title shot at 19-20 fights which is the norm today.

Comment

Working...
                      X