Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Loeffler Ecstatic With Golovkin's Ratings, Matching Hopkins Record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Did GGG dive out of the ring when he was losing a fight and get a no-contest ruling to equal BHop's record?

.... like Bhop dived out of the ring when he was getting beat up by the great Robert Allen?

FACT: neither of those things are worse than ducking a 10-fight rookie

did Hopkins run around for FIVE YEARS saying "anyone from 154-168"..... but then kill THREE HUGE fights over weight?

did Hopkins embarrass himself by calling Canelo a businessman..... only to turn out to be Donald Trump himself???

did Hopkins embarrass himself by talking shht about Andre Ward, but then ducked him like a b1tch?..... nope..... Hopkins was down to fight him, even as an old man

does Hopkins have a looooong list of fighters who people say he ducked, like Golovkin has?

did Hopkins blatantly duck Cotto and Canelo by refusing to negotiate on weight..... but then get caught 6 months later stating that he is willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up?..... like Golovkin did?

are you sure you wanna play this game lol ?

start by listing the guys you think Hopkins ducked, and I will then list the fighters that I know Golovkin ducked..... with proof

Comment

Did GGG dive out of the ring when he was losing a fight and get a no-contest ruling to equal BHop's record?

.... like Bhop dived out of the ring when he was getting beat up by the great Robert Allen?

TIP: the reason why you guys cop it daily..... is because of your excited willingness to criticize/bash MUCH BETTER fighters to try to make Golovkin look better

Golovkin HAD to accomplish that in the ring, so you are fighting a lost cause

he HAD to take the fights he walked away from in order to be regarded as great..... and we told you all that as it was unfolding

too late now, so hard luck

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Stfu with the matching hopkins record I swear boxing journalist are the worst in pro sports

Interim is not a Champion

IBF is not a real championship belt either. just created when Hopkins got it.

nobody saw it as a legit belt.

Comment

GGG has equalled BHop's record, whether you trolls like it or not.
          Let me ask you an honest question?
          Are you a man or a woman ?
          Im serious this is not a joke ?
          Also what is your age ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Street15 View Post
            Wait. What do you mean by that? I'm not saying you're wrong. I just didn't understand it.

Learn me somethin
            Simply put .. Hopkins never defended a minor title which people only count for certain fighters he held the super titles meaning he was the top guy in each organization with whom he held a title those titles he defended 20 times w/o a loss

Ggg held minor title which only count now because ofcourse its ggg lol. But none the less he is counting defenses as if he was a full champion for which the bhop record was for in the first place ggg has held and defended as full champion now 8 or 9 times.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
              IBF is not a real championship belt either. just created when Hopkins got it.

nobody saw it as a legit belt.
              Thats a lie. Larry Holmes
              Arron Pryor Marvin Hagler Donald Curry held the belt long before hopkins and it was legit when they held it.
              Unless your confusing IBF with IBO or the recently relevant bob arum/frank warren WBO

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                FACT: neither of those things are worse than ducking a 10-fight rookie

did Hopkins run around for FIVE YEARS saying "anyone from 154-168"..... but then kill THREE HUGE fights over weight?

did Hopkins embarrass himself by calling Canelo a businessman..... only to turn out to be Donald Trump himself???

did Hopkins embarrass himself by talking shht about Andre Ward, but then ducked him like a b1tch?..... nope..... Hopkins was down to fight him, even as an old man

does Hopkins have a looooong list of fighters who people say he ducked, like Golovkin has?

did Hopkins blatantly duck Cotto and Canelo by refusing to negotiate on weight..... but then get caught 6 months later stating that he is willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up?..... like Golovkin did?

are you sure you wanna play this game lol ?

start by listing the guys you think Hopkins ducked, and I will then list the fighters that I know Golovkin ducked..... with proof
                Yeah, I've only seen you do that about 200 times already! Too much is not enough where you're concerned.

Very inventive stuff doe, I'll give you that. You don't just think outside the box when it comes to compiling GGG duck lists - you think clear outside the known universe, to boldly go where no man has gone before ...

Comment

• gold medal post

Originally posted by Mrsantiago View Post
                  Simply put .. Hopkins never defended a minor title which people only count for certain fighters he held the super titles meaning he was the top guy in each organization with whom he held a title those titles he defended 20 times w/o a loss

Ggg held minor title which only count now because ofcourse its ggg lol. But none the less he is counting defenses as if he was a full champion for which the bhop record was for in the first place ggg has held and defended as full champion now 8 or 9 times.

Comment

Yeah, I've only seen you do that about 200 times already! Too much is not enough where you're concerned.

Very inventive stuff doe, I'll give you that. You don't just think outside the box when it comes to compiling GGG duck lists - you think clear outside the known universe, to boldly go where no man has gone before ...

I will debate every single one with you..... and with anyone else who wants to join in..... anytime

I actually will take on anyone from 154-168..... and the fatties

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrsantiago View Post

Wait what? Are you referring to Sturm crossing mountains and requesting to be named SUPER WBA champ right when GGG won interim and he would be obligated to face GGG?

https://www.boxingscene.com/golovkin...r-champ--31871

I hope you weren't talking about that.

Comment

Working...
                      X