Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Loeffler Ecstatic With Golovkin's Ratings, Matching Hopkins Record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    Loeffler is a clown with this politician like spin. release the live gate figures which will tell folks EXACTLY how much money was generates and how many tickets were sold and comp'd. If this event really did well he would be throwing those figures around to every media member. But Loeffler like I predicted won't release them. And you want to know why? Because the tickets weren't selling and they handed out shyt ton of free tickets, slashed prices, and even took food stamps. And even with all that they still had 1/3 of the venue empty for a venue that is already small as phuk. A second rate venue that doesn't get many top attractions and big fights. By and large this is a Boxing After Dark venue. A venue that GGG fanboys were saying he would sellout easily he never came close to selling out. And the TV ratings were less then his last fight on sat night HBO GGG vs Wade (1,325,000 viewers).

So what is Loeffler bragging about that GGG is the same or slightly worst draw then he was years ago? That he isn't any closer to being a PPV draw despite fighting a real PPV draw last year? There is a reason why without Canelo they first decided to stay in vegas and on PPV. Then realized he would flop AGAIN on PPV so they took it to reg HBO. Then realized he couldn't even sell out the smaller MGM so moved him to cheap tiny azzz Stubhub and as it turns out he can't sell out that either. At this point it's clear what GGG's lane is if the tickets are dirt cheap or free he can draw decent attendance and if he's fighting on HBO he can draw good ratings but the moment you ask fans to fork over money he draws terrible 97-150K PPV buys. So what's with the politician spin Loeffler. GGG made dog shyt money, pulled a shytting attendance and had fewer TV ratings then he did last time on HBO.

Lol, man, one would think that these people did something to you personally. So much venom sir, lots of venom.

Have you considered joining the Cobra Kai. You are a natural Cobra sir!

Hahaha........Lol

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      You are an obsessed troll who's interest in the sport begins and ends with flom0s vs paktards. Get a life you sad fukker.

YOU stated that I support the WBA fukwittery when it suits me

I am asking you for a link

I have done NOTHING but laugh and ridicule that rubbish

supporting the WBA fukwittery when it suits, is EXACTLY what you are doing

YOU think that those bullshht defences are legit, but you have never heard me suggest anything other than..... ignore everyone except for the super-champ, because a sanctioning body simply cannot recognize more than 1 champion

link please ?

Comment

the options are.....

1) Canelo
        2) Saunders
        3) Derevyanchenko
        4) Charlo
        5) Jacobs

so..... when Team Bullshht select Murata (LOL) there will not be one single person here - or anywhere else for that matter - who will be able to argue with me when I accuse Golovkin of tip-toeing through the tulips to break Hopkins record

also.....

after being criticized for years because of their ****ty opponent selection..... and hearing the uproar over some of their less-than-satisfactory (ABSURD) excuses..... nobody will ever be able to argue that the new cherry-picking is not just a continuation of the old cherry-picking

you Golovkin fans NEED him to step up, which should always be the case anyway

and of the most vocal Golovkin supporters..... I don't believe that a single one of them would bet much at all that would happen.... you guys know whats up, which is why you deserve what you will get

Comment

Originally posted by Street15 View Post
          I don't understand why people are bashing this. Nothing he said was incorrect. He never said it was sold out on Saturday. He never said it was the most watched boxing event on cable EVER. He never claimed Gennady was the biggest superstar fighting in the U.S. He never said he was the biggest draw.

People tend to dislike the most simple, basic facts for some reason.
          Actually one thing they’re now continuing to lie/alternative fact about is that he has 9 defenses of a major title which old man popkins has 20 of a major title bull**** amd politics aside ggg did not tie any record so he is spinning that and it seems mostly all so called boxing writer fanboys as in on the spin themselves.
          Last edited by Mrsantiago; 05-09-2018, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            YOU stated that I support the WBA fukwittery when it suits me

I am asking you for a link

I have done NOTHING but laugh and ridicule that rubbish

supporting the WBA fukwittery when it suits, is EXACTLY what you are doing

YOU think that those bullshht defences are legit, but you have never heard me suggest anything other than..... ignore everyone except for the super-champ, because a sanctioning body simply cannot recognize more than 1 champion

link please ?

Originally posted by Mrsantiago View Post
            Actually one thing they’re now continuing to lie/alternative fact about is that he has 9 defenses of a major title which old man popkins has 20 of a major title bull**** amd politics aside ggg did not tie any record so he is spinning that and it seems mostly all so called boxing writer fanboys as in on the spin themselves.
            GGG has equalled BHop's record, whether you trolls like it or not.
            Last edited by kafkod; 05-09-2018, 08:55 PM.

Comment

triple g is the greatest middleweight of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                GGG has equalled BHop's record, whether you trolls like it or not.

nah, he hasn't

plus.....

Team Bull**** have obviously discussed Murata already lol

here is Dirty Sanchez spilling the beans, as usual

listen to Sanchez stammer and stutter as he tries to think of an answer to the question..... why do you want to fight Murata?.....

then, listen to his half-assed reason lol

I said it BEFORE Vanes..... they will pick the easiest possible opponent for September..... and he will never fight Saunders, Derevyanchenko, Charlo, or Andrade

and they clearly have no intention of fighting Derevyanchenko

when it becomes really obvious that Golovkin breaking Hopkins record is fake as hell.....

not just because of the 11-or-so " junior/regular/interim/whatever " defences..... but because he obtained that number by cherry-picking Vanes and then Murata, despite the fact that there were MUCH better opponents available.....

..... I might have something to say about the matter

Comment

did Hopkins duck his mando to break Monzon's record ?.....

..... like Golovkin ducked his mando to break Hopkins's record ???

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    did Hopkins duck his mando to break Monzon's record ?.....

..... like Golovkin ducked his mando to break Hopkins's record ???

Did GGG dive out of the ring when he was losing a fight and get a no-contest ruling to equal BHop's record?

.... like Bhop dived out of the ring when he was getting beat up by the great Robert Allen?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrsantiago View Post
                      Wait. What do you mean by that? I'm not saying you're wrong. I just didn't understand it.

Learn me somethin

Comment

Working...
                      X