Collapse
No announcement yet.

attn HBO please take roy jones off the air

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've heard Bradley a few times he's good.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
      Red k and ignored for being a tool who I'm sure will never have a good post in this life. Ciao baby!

Comment

GGG fanboys are the worst.

Comment

They really are stupid to compare the sort of punches that happen all the time in boxing as a guy is slumped against the ropes getting lit up, vs a guy taking a clear knee, Roy popping him once, the guy looking up in disbelieve and then Roy popping him a second time. Roy's DQ was deserved. A DQ isn't even worth considering in the Golovkin-Vanes fight.

Comment

I like Roy as a commentator, he's insightful but has a friendly and easygoing demeanour.

That said, there wasn't really anything in the disputed punch when down. Maybe hit him with a punch a few milliseconds after his knee hit the ground, but it wasn't anywhere near as bad as the Jones combo on Griffin or even the shot he took at Lemiuex that's in Robby Barret's gif. If you look at it in full speed it's 50/50 whether you'd even notice. Certainly not worth disqualifying him or anything like that.

Comment

Originally posted by saopaulo View Post
              nobody f-ucking cares u got disqualified 50 yrs you concussed over rated fireman fighting chump. everything is about roy jones jr did this roy jones did that. while they are at it get max smellerman out too f-ucking company azz kissing yes man,
              Totally agreed.

Comment

100% agree.

RJJ is a disgraceful drug cheat too.

Comment

Jones used to be OK before but his bias for certain fighters is really spoiling HBO broadcasts. Plus his speech has gotten worse over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    I've heard Bradley a few times he's good.
                    Exactly, I hope he gets more work.

Comment

Roy still mad about the Montel Griffin DQ

anytime a guy get hit remotely close to being down, Roy will bring his shyt up haha

Comment

Working...
                      X