No announcement yet.

attn HBO please take roy jones off the air

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attn HBO please take roy jones off the air

nobody f-ucking cares u got disqualified 50 yrs you concussed over rated fireman fighting chump. everything is about roy jones jr did this roy jones did that. while they are at it get max smellerman out too f-ucking company azz kissing yes man,

attn HBO please take lil g "Big Bum Shows" off the air, nobody f-ucking cares!

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
      LMAO! Man, the trolls are out in full effect today

Comment

Lmfao lol...

Comment

I'm actually a fan of the HBO commentary crew. They are hilarious together and Roy has some cool insight here and there.

Plus I'm like 95% paying attention to the fight and 5% paying attention to the commentary so it's not like I'm going to spend hours critiquing them anyway.

Comment

yet all you do is post about him in threads about him and in threads not about him

Comment

I guess it's all in how you say it, RJJ knows the game like few do, but he sounds like a bumbling idiot half the time.

Comment

Originally posted by saopaulo View Post
                nobody f-ucking cares u got disqualified 50 yrs you concussed over rated fireman fighting chump. everything is about roy jones jr did this roy jones did that. while they are at it get max smellerman out too f-ucking company azz kissing yes man,
                Red k and ignored for being a tool who I'm sure will never have a good post in this life. Ciao baby!

Comment

Malignaggi is the best commentator in boxing. I think rosado would be good at it too. Need new blood!

Comment

Roy is the only one worth listening to. He's got insights and is sometimes willing to be honest, which is mostly forbidden on hbo.
                    TS got his fanboy feelings hurt because Roy brought attention to the downed punch. Lol

Comment

Working...
                    X