Collapse
No announcement yet.

attn HBO please take roy jones off the air

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You've got to be a hardcore Lil G fan to be somehow offended by RJJ and Kellerman mentioning that. Lil G did foul Vanes.

Comment

Originally posted by King GGG View Post

Would you?
      I actually flirt with instagram hoes, I got a ***** that squirts in front of the camera from another city too. Ever shown your **** to girls that are horny? They like that stuff! Floyd leaking pics to hoes and it being on the internet is what relation to K2 and Gennady being Gay? Are you trying to insinuate that Floyd is Gay like the K2 squad?

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
        Malignaggi is the best commentator in boxing. I think rosado would be good at it too. Need new blood!
        I heard him on a card. I think it was a GBP on ESPN card. He did a really good job.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          You've got to be a hardcore Lil G fan to be somehow offended by RJJ and Kellerman mentioning that. Lil G did foul Vanes.
          his knee isnt even down as hes winding up the punch. it might have touched literally a fraction of a second before the punch lands and you comparing that to roy jones who hit griffin with a 2 punch combo while he was on a knee hmm ok.

also griffin was giving himself up to take a count and roy still hit him. ggg was in the middle of landing a combo and he's supposed to know his knee touched 1/100 of a second before his punch lands? the only fighter who would even be looking at his opponents knees would be allan green

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            his knee isnt even down as hes winding up the punch. it might have touched literally a fraction of a second before the punch lands and you comparing that to roy jones who hit griffin with a 2 punch combo while he was on a knee hmm ok.

also griffin was giving himself up to take a count and roy still hit him. ggg was in the middle of landing a combo and he's supposed to know his knee touched 1/100 of a second before his punch lands? the only fighter who would even be looking at his opponents knees would be allan green
            No fighter throws punches that low without knowing they're hitting a downed fighter. Irrelevant anyway. He did hit him while he was down and it was a foul.

I bet you made excuses when he blatantly hit Lemieux while down too. Lemieux was on his knee before Golovkin even started swinging on that occasion.

Comment

So fire anyone who says anything negative about the fighter you like?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                No fighter throws punches that low without knowing they're hitting a downed fighter. Irrelevant anyway. He did hit him while he was down and it was a foul.

I bet you made excuses when he blatantly hit Lemieux while down too. Lemieux was on his knee before Golovkin even started swinging on that occasion.
                its irrelevant lol why so you can continue making false equivalences? hes supposed to stop throwing mid combo and look where his opponents knee is at? thats not reasonable at all. also your argument is crap since fighters duck and bend low all the time so you arent allowed to even swing at them now cause they might have their knee down? this just shows your inherent bias. thats the first thing you go to even though yo know its not reasonable to react that fast especially for someone so slow like ggg!

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
                  attn HBO please take lil g "Big Bum Shows" off the air, nobody f-ucking cares!
                  Im a Golovturd but 'Big Bum Shows' made me laugh

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    its irrelevant lol why so you can continue making false equivalences? hes supposed to stop throwing mid combo and look where his opponents knee is at? thats not reasonable at all. also your argument is crap since fighters duck and bend low all the time so you arent allowed to even swing at them now cause they might have their knee down? this just shows your inherent bias. thats the first thing you go to even though yo know its not reasonable to react that fast especially for someone so slow like ggg!

Mid combo though.

Comment

I usually like Roy on commentary TBH, though last night I thought he sounded a little punchy

Comment

Working...
                      X