Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac 8 division champion is impossible to achieve.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    would be nice if those posters made those comments without you having to go and make a thread about it LOL.
    It's called upping the ante. I let you slide once when you came in talking shlt about me, but refusing to quote me. You did it again, and I had to pull your choke chain. Deal with it, bltch.

Ohhh...and posters DID make those comments before I mentioned it. You were getting mauled in the thread before I even showed up

Comment

• it's called asking for help!! you were getting whooped on aka molly whopped! nobody care about what you were saying to me so you had to go make a thread specially about me

Comment

so you're saying i made those comments because i wanted to help the blacks out? because im offended by how the blacks are being treated? is that why i made those comments? think about that.
        Dude, I can prove it. After you took your ban, you said this to another poster about his post:

should have jumped the officer. THEY CANT ARREST EVERYBODY!

Watch. Everytime something like this happens flip it on the cops and jump em! watch how fast they'll calm down, yes it will get worse before it gets better but nothing comes without a price.

Why do you think cops dont fuck around in some neighborhoods? Cops could never come into my old neighborhood unless they came with swat and the whole 9 yards.

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        be careful.. i made a similar post and got ratted on and banned.

Explain

Comment

• i made a similar post and got banned.

did i not get banned?

so i didnt make those post? wtf are you even going about?

just because i made those post doesnt mean i meant what i said. what a buffoon!

and the funny part was, i quoted him and said that because i knew you were gonna come quote it. dont act like you dont notice the little stuff i've been throwing out there here and there.

Comment

just look at your post below --

DUDE. YOU WERE BANNED ON THE 5TH. DO YOU NEED ME TO CONFIRM THIS FOR YOU, YOU LYING SACK OF SHlT LMAOOO. JUST BECAUSE YOU WENT AROUND SUCKING DlCK AFTERWARD TO TRY TO REPAIR YOUR REPUTATION DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING.

triggered!!!!

Ms. Travesty was doing what she do. Being emotional

Comment

it's called asking for help!! you were getting whooped on aka molly whopped! nobody care about what you were saying to me so you had to go make a thread specially about me
              You have never whooped on anyone here. I have never seen one poster take more L's here than you. That even includes SPoon, because at least he avoids and runs away. You are a perpetual punching bag.

Everything about you is bltch. You’re by far the biggest poser on this site.

1. Using slang from the Bloods like you’re a gang member.
              2. Talking about people snitching on you like you’re a drug dealer.
              3. Constantly talking about me while you refuse to quote me.
              4. Being caught out there with multiple racist statements.

You’re like a fvvcking flea and you got what you deserved. Most people would take that as a lesson, but not you. Apparently you enjoy being clowned on relentlessly. I’m happy to oblige.

Maybe next you can get your Blood drug dealers to help you out.
              Only thing is, they might not like some of the racist shlt you’ve said here. What a “Brazy” dilemma.

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                You just got owned in the other thread, so you decided to stop in here and try, huh?

I love that posters keep calling you out on Shane and Mayweather. I get the credit for that.

Thank you. I'm so happy I could make your experience here a memorable one

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                  dude got so worked up over it lol.

Comment

i made a similar post and got banned.

did i not get banned?

so i didnt make those post? wtf are you even going about?

just because i made those post doesnt mean i meant what i said. what a buffoon!

and the funny part was, i quoted him and said that because i knew you were gonna come quote it. dont act like you dont notice the little stuff i've been throwing out there here and there.
                    Sooooo....even after you took a ban, you are co-signing what he said and claiming it was like your post.

First of all, it wasn't like your post.

Second of all, you claimed you made posts claiming you were going to lure me in. WHere they at, doe?

Third, like I mentioned, you were in thread getting mauled before I even got there, and having arguments with multiple posters trying to defend it.

Dude, this isn't 1st grade. No one is stupid enough to believe you. You can't really be a history teacher or any type of teacher. You're far too stupid.

Comment

• go to the lounge and click on this thread "what do you guys do for a living" something along that line. go in there, i left a lil something something for you. im surprise you didnt quote me on that yet. its been weeks already

Comment

Working...
                      X