Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac 8 division champion is impossible to achieve.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    travsB looking at his thread like ---

lol

Comment

lol
      Was that you crying after you took that ban

BHAHAHAHAHAH.

Comment

• how am i deflecting? you ******** got triggered over that. look at your post.

Comment

travsB looking at his thread like ---

travsB looking at his thread like.. "i tried., i tried".. lol

Comment

how am i deflecting? you ******** got triggered over that. look at your post.
            How are you deflecting?

You said you got Green K for your racist quotes and then showed a picture.....with everything redacted out

Dudeeeeee. That was...actually as ****** as you usually are!

Comment

surprisingly, i actually received green'k. LOL

Comment

• he's still triggered by it.

Comment

• why would i be hurt about the banned? it would have been nice if the mods saw my post on their own and banned me on the spot instead of you running to mods for help. think first travsB.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                    lineal means CHAMPION.

nice try to you, kid. you're in the deep end of the big boy pool now . you might think you're swimming, but really you're just moving away from the wall and getting ready to start swallowing water.

if beating the guy who beat the guy means less to you than beating the guy who the alphabet orgs allowed to pay to be ranked and fight for their titles there is absolutely nothing i can do to help you.

tell me about hte alphabet organizations and why you pay them any mind at all, please.
                    winning and international title also makes you a champion, but not a WORLD CHAMPION. sorry but lineal is not a world title like i mentioned 10000 times but you pac-tards are too ****** and are the worst scum on planet earth. peelypeeno

Comment

he's still triggered by it.
                      Am I? If triggered means clowning you for once again getting owned, sure

"I got greek k'ed for those comments. But I'm going to protect the thread part so I can't prove it."

Would have been better to just not send the pic you moron Sometimes I really think you don't have a brain at all. You have the intelligence of a bag of dust

Comment

Working...
                      X