Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac 8 division champion is impossible to achieve.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just look at your post and then look at mines.

even ray charles can see who's triggered over it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
      winning and international title also makes you a champion, but not a WORLD CHAMPION. sorry but lineal is not a world title like i mentioned 10000 times but you pac-tards are too ****** and are the worst scum on planet earth. peelypeeno

funny, i saw floyd mayweather fight canelo and it cost me several grand, and i wasn't there to see canelo

******* doe!

wrong! somebody who respects lineage! somebody who has read more about boxing history in the last five years than many of you will read in your lives! and a former credentialed member of the media, mind you, and in circles with plenty of hall of fame voters!.

kostya tszyu was a great, lineal champion with a long reign. he's a hall of famer. he was the guy at 140 lbs. that's what a lineal champion is. it has nothing to do with different colored leather belts, it has to do with who you beat and maintaining your tenure as champion. hatton beat tszyu. he lost at 147 to floyd, not 140. then while still the lineal champion of the wrold he lost to pacquiao at the weight. the lineage changed hands, and it means a hell of a lot more than a red belt or a green belt managed by a corrupt organization. there are four belts in each division FFS! thisis not a conversation worth having if you don't understand why the belt that belongs to teh champion is worth more than the four different colored belts that very often don't go to the division's top ranked fighter!

similarly with barrera, pacquiao became lineal champion when he beat him. barrera had become lineal champion when he and morales boxed off at 1 and 2 respectively under a vacant lineage. not only did pacquiao beat him, he destroyed him completely, and got on everybody's pound for pound list. he becmae THE champion at 126 with a bullet.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        why would i be hurt about the banned? it would have been nice if the mods saw my post on their own and banned me on the spot instead of you running to mods for help. think first travsB.
        Maybe they did. I didn't get you banned, you moron. Another poster and I BOTH told you to shut the fvvck up. You didn't listen!!!

Originally posted by SomePoster
        Originally posted by travestyny
        You still going in here? Unbelievable. I thought you would have given up by now.

You've already been kicked to hell. Why is what's left of your soul digging your grave?????

R.I.P.

Comment

just look at your post and then look at mines.

even ray charles can see who's triggered over it.
          What you mean is....you were choked out and now you have nothing left so you fall back on the old triggered accusation. Why would I be triggered?

1. You got your ass beat, humiliated, called a fool by multiple posters, and banned.

2. You claimed you got Green K but for your posts, and sent a picture redacting out any proof

3. Oh, you also blatantly told a lie saying that your posts were to lure me in...essentially so I could watch multiple posters call you a moron before you take a ban!!!!

Meanwhile, I've been clowning you relentlessly and laughing at you ever since

Comment

• you made that thread specially for one purpose!! to get attention so that i can get banned! it's not rocket scientist bruh

it aint like the mods was just scrolling thru and saw my post then banned me on the spot. you have to go and make a thread ALL about ME! let that sink in.

Comment

• just look at your post below --

DUDE. YOU WERE BANNED ON THE 5TH. DO YOU NEED ME TO CONFIRM THIS FOR YOU, YOU LYING SACK OF SHlT LMAOOO. JUST BECAUSE YOU WENT AROUND SUCKING DlCK AFTERWARD TO TRY TO REPAIR YOUR REPUTATION DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING.

triggered!!!!

Comment

you made that thread specially for one purpose!! to get attention so that i can get banned! it's not rocket scientist bruh
                No I didn't. How can I get you banned? I made the thread to clown you. YOU were the one who kept going after I told you to shut the fvvck up, and that's what got you banned. You should have just took your lumps without responding. You did it to yourself!!!!!

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                it aint like the mods was just scrolling thru and saw my post then banned me on the spot. you have to go and make a thread ALL about ME! let that sink in.
                YOU CLAIMED YOU MADE THE COMMENTS JUST TO LURE ME IN. Think about that

I guess even your lies don't pay off for you, huh

Comment

just look at your post below --

DUDE. YOU WERE BANNED ON THE 5TH. DO YOU NEED ME TO CONFIRM THIS FOR YOU, YOU LYING SACK OF SHlT LMAOOO. JUST BECAUSE YOU WENT AROUND SUCKING DlCK AFTERWARD TO TRY TO REPAIR YOUR REPUTATION DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING.

triggered!!!!
                  What's that supposed to mean?

Triggered because I'm clowning you for having multiple posters call you a moron and say that you made the dumbest post in lounge history, then you taking a ban?

That's EPIC. No amount of you claiming I'm triggered is going to EVER stop me from clowning you for that epic ownage, no matter how hard you try.

"Wahhhhh, you're triggered because you won't stop clowning me." Take it like a man, you little bltch

Comment

• would be nice if those posters made those comments without you having to go and make a thread about it LOL.

Comment

• so you're saying i made those comments because i wanted to help the blacks out? because im offended by how the blacks are being treated? is that why i made those comments? think about that.

Comment

Working...
                      X